Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Default Tupac = White Russian Spy

For all yall who are so gullable and fell into the USSR 1% overlord plan, let me enlighten you.

Tupac was really a white born Russian spy turned black as part of a cold war ploy to destroy America.

The Russian illuminatis created plan code name TUPAC, which had for main order to implant a dominant figure into American society so that America's number one work force its slave would rise and rebel against the white american leadership.
A white man, top lyricist and pianist and overall master soloist from the Russian Academy of Arts was chosen to undergo state of the art surgery to turn him black. He was then parachuted in the US, the plane fly over was soon reported as an UFO sighting by USSR counter-inteligence, and gobled up by US believers.

This plan had limited success, Tupac was able to create support for his cause but overall its effects were small and slow.

Another attempt was made with Michael Jackson, another Russian spy, but his surgery backfired and his cover became compromised and he was later executed by the American 1%er overlords who paid a doctor to put him to sleep.

You dont believe me??

Tupac backwards spells CAPUT, proof the Russians wanted to destroy America by seeding him in.

Also how many blackman get shot multiple time on multiple occasions and survive so many of them...?
None that's right.
Further proof that he had health insurance, 1%er insider connections, was cool with the jewish surgeons that dug the slugs out of him, and had been fed USSR engineered steroids like that Russian in Rocky.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Banned

MOTHER OF GOD
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Aviak

Good thing the sperglords werent born before the berlin wall went down or they'd be losing the Cold war for America.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all yall who are so gullable and fell into the USSR 1% overlord plan, let me enlighten you.

Tupac was really a white born Russian spy turned black as part of a cold war ploy to destroy America.

The Russian illuminatis created plan code name TUPAC, which had for main order to implant a dominant figure into American society so that America's number one work force its slave would rise and rebel against the white american leadership.
A white man, top lyricist and pianist and overall master soloist from the Russian Academy of Arts was chosen to undergo state of the art surgery to turn him black. He was then parachuted in the US, the plane fly over was soon reported as an UFO sighting by USSR counter-inteligence, and gobled up by US believers.

This plan had limited success, Tupac was able to create support for his cause but overall its effects were small and slow.

Another attempt was made with Michael Jackson, another Russian spy, but his surgery backfired and his cover became compromised and he was later executed by the American 1%er overlords who paid a doctor to put him to sleep.

You dont believe me??

Tupac backwards spells CAPUT, proof the Russians wanted to destroy America by seeding him in.

Also how many blackman get shot multiple time on multiple occasions and survive so many of them...?
None that's right.
Further proof that he had health insurance, 1%er insider connections, was cool with the jewish surgeons that dug the slugs out of him, and had been fed USSR engineered steroids like that Russian in Rocky.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Banned

sig
Old 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Maybe I'm missing out on some inside joke, but I am pretty sure caput (Kaput) is German..

Shouldn't this be another rant on Nazis?
Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Aviak

You got me right there, but it could be from eastern Germany, there sealed the gap.
Closed Thread