Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Default issue even getting past login

i am currently in the hospital and after being here several days desided to get the laptop over here and do some gamiing the internet here is suprisingly strong but i cant seem to log into the sever screen .. i obviously have internet for i am posting this on the laptop in my hospital bed ..... please help im going crazy in here =)
Old 01-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Aviak

Your not missing anything, the servers are having a major issue atm. Red99 is completely offline and blue only have like 1/2 the zones online, EC is one of the zones that are down. As far as your connection issues you may be blocked by the hospitals firewalls.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

yea just thought about that a few min ago... depressing anyway around it? ive been here sense tuesday im pretty sure my mains corpse rotted ugh ... shit week
Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Sarnak

for real anyopne know a good proxy or tunnel program thats not complex that a low tech guy could use just gota get past this firewall =/
Old 01-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Looks like you and I are in the same boat...on a business trip and finally will be able to play for solid hours in a row and now I can't log in. I can log into other servers fine, but P99 boots me back out to login.

/sigh

Seems like they really are making it like classic EQ used to be. Always seemed to have that kind of luck when I had a day off or something. I guess we just wait and see...it obviously isn't hitting everyone...600+ people on right now (Saturday night)