Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Kobold

my alt's alt's monks alt's epic'd rogue alt's rogue alt needs another fungi in the bank for CRs. I can pick up the plat in EC, ty.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Don't give it to me. I'd blow it all on dark elf strippers.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Kobold

that is a lot of drugs, hollar at me
Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Normally I would really frown upon asking for pp but since you are encouraging it I'll give it a go )

60kpp seems like an aweful lot for a fresh character like me but a smaller amount would be a great help getting started.

As many have said you never truely leave EQ and I can attest to that. I abandoned my original rogue/druid account back when EQ 2 came out only to realize what a flop EQ 2 was. Came back to EQ 1 on and off for the next few years then discovered the fippy darkpaw server. Started up there last year with some friends but quickly became frustrated with the MQ'ing and hordes of multi boxers camping pretty much everything worth camping.

And so I ended up here just recently. Wanted to start last november but I figured I'd give swtor a try before getting invested here. Tried swtor for about a month and its just not for me. After a couple weeks on this server it really feels like home. I am a grinder at heart and this server has the right amount of grind for me.

With 60kpp I'd likely buy some gear for my toon, all my awesome spells, a couple WR bags, and thoroughly enjoy my grind to 60 while being an asset to every group willing to take me along. Your pp investment would go a long way, and if you ever decide to come back - powerlevelling services on the house!

To be perfectly honest I've only made it to 17 on the server so far and haven't even gone to EC yet. I'm not sure what the economy is like on this server but 60kpp seems like a a small fortune. Even a fraction of that would sure get the ball rolling.

If you question my newbness you can see my introductory thread posted a week or two ago!

Cheers and good luck with your decision!
Last edited by Elements; 01-25-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Old 01-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned

greetings

give me your platinum pieces and i will select them all on my cursor and while rubbing my dong with my right, I will click my left handed mouse with my left on the "DELETE" button and laugh maniacally until climax
Old 01-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow*qc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since i started SWTOR eq mean nothing to me so i was thinking about giving away my platinums, but i still hesitate so if you can convince me its gonna be all your.

Entertain me, good luck
I had to laugh, since I started SWTOR I realized EQ meant everything to me and instead of complaining that games are not like EQ I should just play EQ.

Which is how I ended up here.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Aviak

PLZ give to me, I will invest and trade it and give u back more when u come backs from the interactive movie game.

thnx!

Titanum
Old 01-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Just find a lv 30 in EC tunnel with some bronze armor and shitty weapon and hand over like 20k...do this 3 times and make 3 very happy people.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well I am probably wearing the most banded armor at lvl 54...
Old 01-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

I'd say keep your character and his stuffs.. you never know if you will want to come back to the game 2 or 3 years down the road or w/e.

If you are deadset on giving it away though could try a competition of some sort... maybe a lvl 1 foot race from freeport to qeynos?

or have a lvl 60 person hold a city guard somewhere and first level 1 character to get kill shot on it gets the money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. (i think it would be funny watching 100's of lvl 1 people smacking a guard)

or could do some sort of trivia contest? just a few thoughts.

That give the money to a random monster thing sounds pretty cool if it works.
Closed Thread