Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Banned

Just get 20 troll accounts to cry louder than Holocaust did when banned. Get what you want like those whiny bads did.

"WE ONLY CHEATED BCUZ WE THOT NO1 WUZ LOOKIN"

That is the type of pussy we're dealing with here.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just get 20 troll accounts to cry louder than Holocaust did when banned. Get what you want like those whiny bads did.

"WE ONLY CHEATED BCUZ WE THOT NO1 WUZ LOOKIN"

That is the type of pussy we're dealing with here.
Nilly did the same thing, except no one was looking for real.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Banned

Location: best bak da fuk up 'fo u get smak'd da fuk up~ nyoro~n h00t {o,o}

delete thread and ban OP
Old 01-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but yeah put in global ooc so you guys can /friends4lyfe it.
lmao "4" instead of "for" and "lyfe" with a y LOL what a knee slapper

This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Banned

This is dum.

I thought you had heart kid
Old 01-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Server population goes up each time Ironlion doesn't log in.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

amused with people who think 12 lines (with my tiny monitor/low resolution) is a wall of text, bet you are all well educated people. I disagree though rastaman, global could be interesting, lets try it before we ditch the idea completely.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

It was 13 lines of text. It's called counting, who is uneducated now; LABANEN?

Old 01-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

12 on my screen... but i can get it to 18 if i set my screen to 800*600 :-) massive massive wall.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Banned

im more just upset it seems like a very loud minority is using troll accounts and foul language to try to persuade people to get their was labanen. if it was some other box that will die off or be whiped then whatever. alot of us play this for the classic feel it dosent feel like an emu it is much better then that. i also said i dont mind yellow text because it dosent change the acctual game. global ooc will change many things. i can see how yellow text might encourage pvp i can also see how it will be discouraging too some people dont want everyone to know they died so they will avoid pvp some people dont care. in the end people on forums will hear you died anyways. I dont mind admitting my defeats, Oraculus, Vamael and tragic have all killed me in the past. So im not afraid of pvp.

What i find funny about all of this is some people tried to warn us before box even opened that it would become this.
THIS IS NOT VZ/TZ. i never played on that, a lot of people i know on here came from zek live and fippy dark paw. we dont want bro box 2.0. we want a recreation of classic everquest! Someone open up Vz/tz again if thats what you want! I like my boat rides, i can stand the grind, i dont mind LFG.

What does finding a group matter on /ooc anyways if you cant get to that person? Cheaper gear, avaiability of ports, and a more mature presence on forums and in game is what we need, maybe augmented with a few events.

Have a week long event. XP loss from pvp goes to person or grp who scored kill, and maybe double it for kicks on the last day. Another cool event is tell us when manastone is about to be taken out of game. Give us a week notice and Guk will be like madison square garden. Theres stuff that can be done without doing this is what im saying and those things should be tried first.
Closed Thread