Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and some other guy predicted some of what happened.

Holozerg = only way to fight back with xp loss is zerging back = Nihilum

Xp loss on death = people avoiding pvp = people having no content to do 2 months on because of pvp avoidance (go through levels without people engaging you in pvp) = casuals must join zerg or get fucked by gank squads

Now only one prediction remains = most players remaining are the jerk hardcore twinks core who will lulzxploss stomp out any new blood that tries out the server

Sorry to be so negative but this should have been thought out from the start when i did put this input in.
Who could of predicted that people would choose eating snatch over eq though?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a false statement by a long shot. Red 99 hasn't held a candle to VZTZ by any respect other than remaining somewhat classic.
Red99 can hold triple VZTZs pop in the middle of the night and boxing isn't allowed.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaks2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno only rallos was a good server , other one was all clowns newbs and dickbags who couldnt hack it on real red : )
I can attest to this, honestly back when i first started on EQ RZ was my first pvp server and I would always find myself going back to it. I would actually feel adrenaline when it got down to some fights sometimes because actually losing a valuable piece of gear OR being about to get the kill shot on some twinked out dude is some pretty serious shit. I played on both RZ and SZ. SZ was nothing. Ohhh no you get griefed at any level by max level guys sometimes (and I played on the good team too) but you don't lose any gear or exp. RZ was the shit.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 can hold triple VZTZs pop in the middle of the night and boxing isn't allowed.
But its like RED99 inhabits all the scum of VZTZ much like Australia was founded by british convicts.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

if you like pvp and eq Red99 is the best thing out there. if your going to worry about the pop and crybaby kidtymes then might as well go big on starwars.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

IDK, babies will be babies. I love this server, I dropped practically every game I was juggling, and I don't regret it. This server is a lot of fun. People complain, and they always will. I'm no on this server for anyone else but for my own enjoyment.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Kobold

I'd recommend doing it-- the pop will fluctuate as the server progresses, I seen as many as 200 ppl on recently but as low as 101 during primetime-- It's all good, p1999 blue has been around for many years and I can only assume red will share a similar story, if the pop is low now, level a 50 neway since it's easier and if it ever picks back up guess what you have a 50 to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Banned

when planes open server will have more people , nothing to do once 50 and have moderate gear , no reason to make an alt , not one to kill in lowbie zones

so people losing interest

open fucking sol ro AT LEAST
Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaks2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when planes open server will have more people , nothing to do once 50 and have moderate gear , no reason to make an alt , not one to kill in lowbie zones

so people losing interest

open fucking sol ro AT LEAST
They really need to clearly define what is allowed and what is not allowed before they think about opening planes. That's going to be a shit storm of epic proportions. No room for vague rules.
Last edited by Arillious; 02-06-2012 at 12:58 PM..
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

Legal unless witnessed

Double and immediate punishments for guild "Holocosts"
Closed Thread