Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the same Zyrin who grabbed an Uprising tag to avoid PVP in OOT then quickly hopped to Nihilum to avoid PVP again? Cool story.
not sure what the hell you're talking about, i joined uprising, was in it for a day before i realized it was not for me, it had NOTHING to do with PvP

with that said, ur the last one to talk, shall i track down the threads of you wanting to trade your mage to blue becuz boo hoo u were being camped in oot?

please man, just please
Old 02-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I joined for groups and that was it In my time there I grouped twice maybe? In 6 levels as a paladin? Do you realize how slow/sucky that is? Anyone who knows me well enough in game knows i give out Plat and items all the time. Im not some loot whore or leech Never asked for anything. Oh wait i did i asked to BUY mithril leggings and BUY a power level was told 6k as a guildie price. You can slander the name of IronLion all you want despite my obvious moments of being a troll, im a dedicated team player.

You are a crying loser that did not get everything his way and quit.

There is a typical pattern that emerges from this kind of behavior. I should have noticed it when you failed leading your last guild and begged me to take in your "inner core".
Old 02-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a crying loser
pot meet kettle
Old 02-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

yeah i know, but when you join a guild you expect to find groups and maybe a little help.

I would ask if someone knew a spot to hunt or ask about a spot and i would be mocked.

i expected something out of nihilum your right, i expected good times and groups I was met with basically and auction channel and some dude telling you to get to 50 all the time.

One time i said i was going to make an alt for fun. I asked if two crookstingers would generate aggro on a warrior at low levels enough to tank. I was told WTF man just level up! You need to level not make alts. So I did, soloing light blues and the occasional blue.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what the hell you're talking about, i joined uprising, was in it for a day before i realized it was not for me, it had NOTHING to do with PvP

with that said, ur the last one to talk, shall i track down the threads of you wanting to trade your mage to blue becuz boo hoo u were being camped in oot?

please man, just please

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60173

^^ luls to b had reading that thread, and if i was at home id go through my log about all the crying you did in regards to being 'stuck' in oot -- u have absolutely ZERO credibility to question anybodys guild/actions, go sit back in ur corner thx
Old 02-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned

Why does supreme refuse to answer my question as to weather or not he is supreme from blue?

Why do you call me a loser and say ill never amount to anything IRL and fail?

Supreme. You arent the nice guy i thought you were man.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were in uprising for a little over four weeks but cool story
Old 02-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Also nihilism is made up of approx 75% ex uprising members so lol at claiming you left cuz being with the exact same people you're with now wasn't for you
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also nihilism is made up of approx 75% ex uprising members so lol at claiming you left cuz being with the exact same people you're with now wasn't for you
last i checked lamort and u arent in the guild so thats good enuff for me, lol..
Old 02-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Supreme. You arent the nice guy i thought you were man.

Are you bipolar?

In one thread you call members of Nihilum slaves...pout,whine and bitch about what Nihilum didnt do for you and then you expect me to your pal?

Then you spam me ingame with tells about blahblablah you was banned on blue for blahblahblahblah.

You are mad that Nihilum did not shower you with gear/xp because you brought 3 sub-34 players from your failed guild Antonician Militia. Remember i did not ask you to disband your guild and join us..you chose to do that all on your own.
Closed Thread