Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the part where I talk about Gorenaire a couple of nights ago when TMO bound outside KC in DL engaged her, wiped, she was then pulled by IB and IB/VD killer her early in the morning?

Perhaps you could then bring up how IB and VD did Maestro with 55+ the other week, zerg guild, co-op raids #1, #2 OMG Zeelot trained us etc?

Are you really that fucking stupid, or is it something you pretend to do on the internet? How insecure with your sense of self are all of you.. lol.
dude... youre the one arguing with him and trying to muster some sense of validation in your guild. You raid with VD... nuff said.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude... youre the one arguing with him and trying to muster some sense of validation in your guild. You raid with VD... nuff said.
Thought you raided with them last summer while in DA doing sky stuff?
Old 02-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was my first reply to him I'm pretty sure. Re-read it. I called him stupid, and pointed out how flawed arguing back and forth about who got x mob when is and how little it matters. That's all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2012, 04:40 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
It's better than clotheslining a bitch. AMIRITE?
Old 02-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Again, please...IB and Mcbard especially... come at us alone or just shut your fucking mouths lol. All your kills lately have been because we don't want to sit at our computers for 24 fucking hours straight like you fags do. Notice how all the mobs this cycle have spawned with like 12 hours or less left? At that point its pretty meaningless who gets the mob, its like the luck of the draw...we got inny, you got vs and fay...whatever. Please, give me 1 reason why I should respect you guys (IB/VD) and your recent efforts. I haven't seen any concrete indication of you guys beating us in terms of skill or mobilization.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

And I'm betting on the typical: "well you raided with DA like 9 months ago" response because thats all they can fucking say lol
Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

ITT: poopsockers look down on other poopsockers
Old 02-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

TMO has a policy of camping in raid target's zones, but VD mostly has adopted the policy of literally standing in the zone many times on the spawn point. This has forced us to adopt the same policy, which leads IB to follow suit. It's really a sad situation...but hopefully there will be less late spawns next cycle because I know no one wants to deal with more of this !!
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, please...IB and Mcbard especially... come at us alone or just shut your fucking mouths lol. All your kills lately have been because we don't want to sit at our computers for 24 fucking hours straight like you fags do. Notice how all the mobs this cycle have spawned with like 12 hours or less left? At that point its pretty meaningless who gets the mob, its like the luck of the draw...we got inny, you got vs and fay...whatever. Please, give me 1 reason why I should respect you guys (IB/VD) and your recent efforts. I haven't seen any concrete indication of you guys beating us in terms of skill or mobilization.
I'm calling you a fucking retard. I don't need to compare who's e-peen is bigger over what mobs their guild killed now, 6 months ago, yesterday, tomorrow, or under any other scenario. The fact you argue about it so much is precisely why you're retarded. I don't care if you respect my guild, VD, your own guild, the president or the vice president. I just think you argue over stupid shit. Now you're trying to rationalize why you're losing all the mobs this spawn? I'm curious, do you think I care that we got those mobs? Do you think I care why you lost them? Is that what you really think? Hahahaha

Still unemployeed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread