Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 02-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab used to train the shit out of anyone and everything and then was even allowed to play on red99.
You sound pretty mad, the fact is people like Perun, Quickfingers and myself are above the law because we belong to an exclusive club that controls all the platinum sales and server costs for Project1999; we are the server elite and no matter how much you cry and complain we always have the funds to buy ourselves out of trouble.

1% motherfucker
Old 02-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab PvP Prophet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound pretty mad, the fact is people like Perun, Quickfingers and myself are above the law because we belong to an exclusive club that controls all the platinum sales and server costs for Project1999; we are the server elite and no matter how much you cry and complain we always have the funds to buy ourselves out of trouble.

1% motherfucker
Bravo! Lol well spoken!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab PvP Prophet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1% motherfucker
Ah yeah, I am beyond enraged that you got to play red. I am beyond enraged I have never gotten away with anything, received special treatment from GMs and I am enraged that I have not been given free items from GMs.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Aviak

flippin tables IRL
Old 02-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:

1% motherfucker
Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Aviak

Real quiet in here without Uthgaard acting like the messiah of P99. He kinda went MIA since this whole revelation that Rogean gave us.

Im waiting for him to alter logs so that it looks like he was the good guy, then post them up showing that rogean was lieing and trolling.... because rogean always does that to us.. he is so silly sometimes.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real quiet in here without Uthgaard acting like the messiah of P99. He kinda went MIA since this whole revelation that Rogean gave us.

Im waiting for him to alter logs so that it looks like he was the good guy, then post them up showing that rogean was lieing and trolling.... because rogean always does that to us.. he is so silly sometimes.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean(xzerion) putting/keeping ton pos on trak for perun to loot even though it was never on live
Are you sure about this brother?

Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you sure about this brother?

Hey baubarian hows your dead guild?
Closed Thread