Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Minyin confirmed mad we destroyed his guild. TMO will never back down and we won't negotiate with terrorists, so fuck off EQmac is that way >>
Old 03-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uhhhhh.... no?
Aww has big Sworen not told u all his bff was banned?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Banned

TMO agreement = we get everything.

OR

We share for a little while then stab you in the back.

Can't blame em. What's to negotiate? Your terms are pretty clear, you don't want to share anything.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Aviak

I would out the guy who got banned but i like the kid. TMO did have a member recently get perma baned.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

I think all we want is a share proportionate to our relative skill-level and effort. It's not like we are against rotations altogether.

The problem is that it's severely debatable how much a particular group of people deserves.

If VD said "we will take one kill to your two kills" we probably would be pretty open to that. I think that is still a little generous, but at least it's heading in the right direction.

Don't demand an equal share until you've proven yourselves equals. You have a long road ahead of you, if this is what you seek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Lol jeremy posting like TMO has skill thats why they get killz. Its called a 200+ roster with people willing to chain click "track" button for days on end. Wake the fuck up tool.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Large Rat

Keep em out VD they no more have 'rights' to that mob then you do, For them to say they are better skilled is laughable and pretty disrespectful thing to say especially when 50+ of them wiped to silverwing not long ago
Old 03-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol jeremy posting like TMO has skill thats why they get killz. Its called a 200+ roster with people willing to chain click "track" button for days on end. Wake the fuck up tool.
This is why I don't understand the big desire to be 'the best' in eq. This is all it is. If you are getting the most kills, people will just chalk it up to numbers. If you're not, then you're bad. If you're bad, your numbers dwindle, and you merge with someone equally bad or flee the server. Perhaps the true measure of how bad a guild is, is the number of times they've had to reinvent or resurrect themselves as a result of turnover.

The dual nature of the internet:

Anyone worse than you is a noob.
Anyone better than you has no life.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would out the guy who got banned but i like the kid. TMO did have a member recently get perma baned.
How convenient that you should choose to not say his name. I'm sure everyone agrees that your word can be trusted.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I don't deny that there are flukes and that sometimes we fail miserably. Over an extended period of time, though, our success is and will continue to be undeniable. Minten/Slapen/whichever retard you are, I invite you to keep a running tally of wins versus losses, since you think you are informed on the relative skill levels of raiding guilds on p99 these days. Slapen I personally think you have the verbal skills of an eight-year-old and don't have the capacity to present a credible opinion.