Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Kobold

What I see here is a double standard for VD. We are not powerful enough to get an exclusive rotation spot, but we are too powerful to be given a spot away from TMO to compete with the rest of the server.

Honestly, it should either be

1. TMO
2. VD
3. Everyone Else

or

1. TMO
2. Everyone else

or even

1. TMO
2. Everyone else
3. Everyone but TMO or VD

If you really consider us the family guild you say we are, then we deserve a chance to duke it out with the rest of the server unhindered. If we are too strong for that, give us a fair rotation.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Teddie you don't make much sense to me.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Large Bat

How about the cool people from TMO and VD (I'm sure there are many in each) unite & form one guild... call it TMD or VDO. They can kill dragons and be happy. Then, all the pissy RnF morons left over can form their own guild/guilds (doesn't matter) and continue to complain about each other and everything.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Large Bat

Also, I've been wondering: Why do you people keep playing the '12 year old' card against each other. As if the age of the game has anything to do with anything. The game is fun and that's why you play it. If it's twelve years old and fun, it's the same as if its six months old and fun. It seems like a cheap & easy way for people to demean others without addressing any real argument. 'Haha umad over 12 y.o. game lawlz!1'.

Oh wait, this is RnF.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Kobold

Agree to disagree Jeremy.

And problem is Ibso, there are cool people in both guilds who don't like each other just due to tag. Most of us assume that the other guild is full of mass murderers who cheat and steal. CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG! Kumbaya
Old 03-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Banned

The server took the wrong action by banning Abacab; at least I kept guilds in check! Now that I've lost my ability to regulate the raid situation these guilds have grown too large and now threaten the stability of the server with all of their partisan infighting.

VOTE YES on unbanning Abacab to fix this inflation of egos
Old 03-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Pfff. Abacab...

Bring back Fourthmeal
Old 03-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

How about Zeelot plays Coldblooded in beer pong and the winner gets to dictate the terms?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Haha omg jeremy you gave me a lol fit at work with that one
Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Unlike my brother, I have had a pleasant experience with VD for the most part. With that being said, this just seems like a pathetic plea at getting a piece of the pie.

You disguise this as a motion to share, but in reality you got the prior two traks out of our temporary complacency and seemed to be content but once you realized that we are indeed faster and generally more skilled players (which can admittingly change over time) who can outmobilize you at the drop of a hat, you changed your tune.

While you say this is an attempt at distributing the wealth, in actuality it's just a well formulated ploy to get a share of the traks since you know in reality you will get none (1/3 is better than 0 amirite) if our guild so chooses.

disclaimer: this is just my opinion and I am in no way claiming this represents the consensus nor opinions of officers in my guild)

Thank you
Closed Thread