Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Kobold

Because it caters to your whims as well.

Also, common decency. We can kill trak, we have proved it in our opinions.

According to your logic, if we get half of the traks for a year there should be no rotation because, while the result is the same, it makes us more comfortable.

This is the exact cutthroat thing I thought you guys were above.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
we don't want the intense competition all the time that TMO brings
Right, you just want mobs for free (i.e. without being able to actually compete for them). In TMO we mostly play for the thrill of the competition, and we have been enjoying some at least respectable competition from VD in the last week. I've been impressed that you've somewhat been able to hold your own without IB. If VD can prove they can compete at our level over a longer period of time (months), then we can start talking rotations. Trying to bully us into a rotation after one week with this memblur shit is not going to get you a rotation.

This level of competition on this server is pathologically high. We are not sane people in the raid scene. It's not a "play nice" environment. You compete at the highest level, or you don't get to kill mobs, period. You don't get things for free by whining and trying to bully people by exploiting bugs to grief. You get rotations and common sense agreements by dedication and showing up strong for the batphones.

We will find a way to kill the VP dragons you are trying to hold hostage, regardless of whatever you bring. This is a chess match to us, an epic challenge, and although personally, part of me is enjoying it immensely, and I think many others in TMO share that sentiment, it's not going to get you any loot. I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to kill those dragons, whether they fix mem blur or not, and you will be sad.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
Old 03-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrodith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, you just want mobs for free (i.e. without being able to actually compete for them). In TMO we mostly play for the thrill of the competition, and we have been enjoying some at least respectable competition from VD in the last week. I've been impressed that you've somewhat been able to hold your own without IB. If VD can prove they can compete at our level over a longer period of time (months), then we can start talking rotations. Trying to bully us into a rotation after one week with this memblur shit is not going to get you a rotation.

This level of competition on this server is pathologically high. We are not sane people in the raid scene. It's not a "play nice" environment. You compete at the highest level, or you don't get to kill mobs, period. You don't get things for free by whining and trying to bully people by exploiting bugs to grief. You get rotations and common sense agreements by dedication and showing up strong for the batphones.

We will find a way to kill the VP dragons you are trying to hold hostage, regardless of whatever you bring. This is a chess match to us, an epic challenge, and although personally, part of me is enjoying it immensely, and I think many others in TMO share that sentiment, it's not going to get you any loot. I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to kill those dragons, whether they fix mem blur or not, and you will be sad.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
^ pretty much this, though i wouldn't call VD terrorists, they're more like petty vandals
Old 03-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Ah stop genetalizing abot VD. I am in hat gyikd and i meet a lot of cool people from tmo. I act civi in game and dont like being called a petty vandel. Start calling out the people you dont like and dont group everyone togeher.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Alright i am done. Cant forum surf on a smart phone. I am in that guild is what i meant.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Smartphone? More like dumbphone!!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright i am done. Cant forum surf on a smart phone. I am in that guild is what i meant.
yeah, I generally try to add subtext.

There are very few people in VD that I generally don't mind. The rest are either retards or non-vocal/non-social.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Kobold

You can insult me, you can insult my guild, but don't you dare insult my guild's phones.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

I blame my job because the web filter blocks p1999 forums. Bastards!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah stop genetalizing abot VD. I am in hat gyikd and i meet a lot of cool people from tmo. I act civi in game and dont like being called a petty vandel. Start calling out the people you dont like and dont group everyone togeher.
I apologize; obviously not everyone in VD is a bitch, but the loud mouth minority who bait and troll TMO on the forums, along with the crew of players exploiting in VP gives the rest of your guild a bad name. Basically if you want your guild to be respected, tell the Tiggles' of VD to shut up and stop feigning ignorance that exploiting memor blur in VP is an unacceptable form of competition.

I realize that many will construe my words as hypocritical, but what can I say... If I could shut up our worst forum trolls I would, but unfortunately I have no control over them.
Closed Thread