Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is griefing someone off the server with excessive corpse camping a wise idea on a server that struggles to break 100 on a good night?
If the server has about 100 people, and Nihilum has had 45 man raids, then yes, I think it is a good idea to grief someone off of the server if they are part of the zerg. It will make mass pvp better.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Banned

I would encourage Nihilum to do the same to any Holocaust member. In fact, I would expect nothing less.

Don't act like you wouldn't love to catch big Slathar naked at his bind and AFK.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

There (44) and back again (50)
Old 03-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Takes a special kind of e-nerd to sit and camp somebody down to that many deaths and level and cackle with glee as they shit on hours and hours of the person's life.

Not only do they get a delight of robbing said individual of the time it took them to go from 44-50, but now also the time again if he ever does decide to level because those corpses are not GM rezzable for experience. I'd corpse camp an afk KOS a few times, but somewhere along the line my out of game values would kick in and I'd stop... I'd frown upon this even from my own guild, total lack of humane respect.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takes a special kind of e-nerd to sit and camp somebody down to that many deaths and level and cackle with glee as they shit on hours and hours of the person's life.

Not only do they get a delight of robbing said individual of the time it took them to go from 44-50, but now also the time again if he ever does decide to level because those corpses are not GM rezzable for experience. I'd corpse camp an afk KOS a few times, but somewhere along the line my out of game values would kick in and I'd stop... I'd frown upon this even from my own guild, total lack of humane respect.
oh wow

you are emotionally invested into this game.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Really? Because your guild leader did it to Heartbrand and he lost more levels.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

I'm Gongshow and I approve of this de-leveling.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on a server that struggles to break 100 on a good night?
Have yet to see a night with less than 130...
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wow

you are emotionally invested into this game.
Don't know about that, but beyond any KOS character is an actual person that plays the game, +1 to the population and another body that brings life to the server-- I don't see how driving people off the server that barely breaks 100 on a good night is a win win for anybody.

To each his own I guess.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Banned

Frankly? To the guys who have a pile of exploited dragon loot, insta camp clerics to get into fear and started the CT shit? Good, I hope there's more coming.
Closed Thread