Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Aviak

there goes Uthgaard leaking shit to TMO again. At least try to hide it.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately this also nailed a minority of players who likely play other emus where MQ is allowed, and they aren't tech savvy enough to know you can't just switch servers and be okay since you aren't using it. But, like I said,a minority. Fuck cheaters, ban them all.
This is true. I used to play on Stormhaven with titanium client & MQ, which is essentially required to play the high-end on that server (you're typically boxing 4-6 chars). There were times I'd forget to stop MQ when loading 99. Now SH supports the SoD client, so MQ throws a 'wrong client' warning error if you load Titanium while its running. Helps prevent the accidental getbanned.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there goes Uthgaard leaking shit to TMO again. At least try to hide it.
He is not on the staff anymore so he can talk to and associate with whomever he wants. Who even gives a fuck bro
Old 03-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrrinth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(QF originally apped to Divinity but was turned down due to awful or missing gear)
Divinity never has and never will judge an applicant based on anything other than who they are as a person and how well they fit in with the guild as a whole. Quickfingers was denied primarily because of his p1999 forum posting habits. The decision was made that his reputation was not a good fit for Divinity. Gear was never a consideration.

As you were.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity never has and never will judge an applicant based on anything other than who they are as a person and how well they fit in with the guild as a whole. Quickfingers was denied primarily because of his p1999 forum posting habits. The decision was made that his reputation was not a good fit for Divinity. Gear was never a consideration.

As you were.
QF was posting on the forums then? I didn't even think people knew who he was back then.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0Ducks
Old 03-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

^ WB big homie
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Kicked off eq mac in less than a month? Damn, you guys are hilarious.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you were.
Rofl i hadent even started posting when i applied.

Gear was a consideration as is was when divinity acutally KILLED things unlike now.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

hey guys...Roku obviously just trolled you. This is RNF not a documentary