Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should there be Yellow Text?
Yes, full yellow text. 60 48.39%
No 30 24.19%
Yes, but with some modifications 9 7.26%
I would give it a trial 25 20.16%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your entire post ignores the entire reality of this server. You created an argument based upon a reality that isn't accurate. Sick of debating with you, it's pointless, we heard your view, the poll since you are in the vast minority, thanks for stating it.
It doesn't matter whether I'm in the minority if I'm right and you're wrong. The staff is more likely to listen to someone who writes a thoughtful post about YT, than the people who call others "fags" whenever they express an opposing view. This thread has already turned into a circle jerk by the supporters of YT, you guys aren't interested in hearing any opinions other than your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince
if you think yt is (ever) the deciding factor in peoples decision of fight or flight, you are deluding yourself
Dude, as ridiculous as it sounds, it happens. People care less about their coin than they do about their rep. It just creates one more reason for people to run when they're evenly matched (which is already a problem on this server - I'm looking at you FF/holo). Whether you get publicly humiliated when you die is a factor in your decision to run or not. Saying otherwise is just ignoring history (do you honestly think this didn't occur on previous pvp boxes?). History doesn't lie.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Did you really make a post about running when nihilum's number one PVP strat is to buff up and sit at a zone line for hours waiting for PVP to come to them rather than engage? I've seen this countless times on raids / guk / sol b. But this post wasn't meant to turn into that, your entire reason against YT is based upon something that isn't an accurate depiction of the reality of this server.

There are no unguilded people at the 40+ level bracket being picked on by the mean griefers. It is FF vs. Holo vs. Nihilum. YT would encourage PVP on my part at least, for those mornings when you see a couple people chilling in CT but you're too lazy to PVP them because they're just going to head back there two minutes later after you kill them. YT now gives me an incentive to go dirtnap them. Some people call this "Griefing." I call this PVP.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you really make a post about running when nihilum's number one PVP strat is to buff up and sit at a zone line for hours waiting for PVP to come to them rather than engage?
ROFL, last 3 guild pvp encounters this is EXACTLY what holo did sprinkled with a few single man suicide zergs...

so full of poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

I've been in both guilds, you haven't. I've seen how it is on both sides. Tror/Emumu's strat is always to wait it out. I'm not saying it isn't a "Valid" strat, it certainly works against those who find staring at zone geometry boring / have real lives things to do, but please don't tell me you don't engage in this.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

Lol they logged off at 2:30am, we won. Be on next week guys to be ready to start buffing at 2:45.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter whether I'm in the minority if I'm right and you're wrong. The staff is more likely to listen to someone who writes a thoughtful post about YT, than the people who call others "fags" whenever they express an opposing view. This thread has already turned into a circle jerk by the supporters of YT, you guys aren't interested in hearing any opinions other than your own.

Dude, as ridiculous as it sounds, it happens. People care less about their coin than they do about their rep. It just creates one more reason for people to run when they're evenly matched (which is already a problem on this server - I'm looking at you FF/holo). Whether you get publicly humiliated when you die is a factor in your decision to run or not. Saying otherwise is just ignoring history (do you honestly think this didn't occur on previous pvp boxes?). History doesn't lie.
Killed this player and have made him plug numerous times, thus when i say his opinion is invalid u listen to my words. Ignore his text walls, hes bad player alert
Old 03-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If anything, making exp not classic would look to have hurt the population based on statistics.
What? lol..

Pop sucks cause XP sucked from the beginning and many players got drained and don't care for the time sink involved. It's that simple.

+ lack of devs... exploiting.. zzzzz list goes on and on.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pop sucks cause XP sucked from the beginning and many players got drained and don't care for the time sink involved. It's that simple.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Banned

No bro listen to the guy trying to get his 3 officers unbanned for boxing, he knows what the server needs lol
Old 03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

2:30? Sure it wasn't 3:30, or 5am.

Every post in last 14 hours out of holo is a confirmed exaggeration or lie. If you guys are running the misinformation/downplay strat on your forum war, it would be expedient to stop making remarks so ridiculous even Founding Fathers has to lol.

Naggy spawned at 9pm, we gathered for an hour, started small skirmishes at that time, within another hour, big battle, followed by immediately downing Naggy shortly thereafter.