Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Banned

wipe it clean
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

if the resist code is unchanged i think you should resist about 87% of root with 200 mr.

it scales very little after 150 , it's like from 83% to 87% with those 50 extra.

not sure if null has touched it since then though or if theres any modifiers that might chance how often root lands.

I wanted it to be bumped a little bit during beta, not sure if it ever was though.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Banned

Smedy, are u coming back from the tomb like christ himself? I heard you were suppose to be given guide title...
Old 04-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smedy, are u coming back from the tomb like christ himself? I heard you were suppose to be given guide title...
+1
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

yo Amuck I bet you anything you never played classic.
just ban these fags who talk shit on the server, easy.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Banned

http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums//...ead.php?t=7905

I enjoy EQ pvp - and this isn't it.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Banned

10 years down the line, they'll say - Stasis was great at surviving, even when fighting multiple people - psyke he was just rooted/snared.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

if you guys read the resist thread in the feedback section you would know null did all this shit on purpose and that despite knowing that these spells where reduced to non factors in classic doesn't care and is going to implement a non classic resist system because thats what he feels like doing

edit: thinkin about it is pretty funny considering all the changes the community feels are necessary are shot down because they aren't classic. double standard is obvious
Last edited by mostbitter; 04-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: 20/20 vision
Old 04-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Once I broke 120 MR unbuffed, I pretty much quit the game. It was pointless to playing any class without root, especially a melee, if you were interested in PvP. This problem should have been resolved back in October, but instead, they listened to the whines of Lovely and made casters easy mode.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you guys read the resist thread in the feedback section you would know null did all this shit on purpose and that despite knowing that these spells where reduced to non factors in classic doesn't care and is going to implement a non classic resist system because thats what he feels like doing

edit: thinkin about it is pretty funny considering all the changes the community feels are necessary are shot down because they aren't classic. double standard is obvious