Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the best thing to do is react appropriately to their def of PvP. You're not going to change anyone's mind about what PvP is...everyone has their own opinion.

if they gank you, eat it and roll. no tears = no victory. if they decide to camp you, log an alt. let them sit there twiddling their thumbs for as long as it takes them to realize you're not coming back anytime soon.

PvP is also a psychological war to some...when you complain, they've already won.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly why after Cartman, in full bronze and sporting a giant axe whooped my nekkid druid's ass earlier today (while I was whoopin' on an orc cent), I got my corpse and carried on.

Can't cry or whine, cuz soon as you do, you're done and they've won and you not gonna be safe from them ever again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Kobold

I don't fit in rabbit holes. Maybe you can hide acidNramen in them on Easter though.

This dude has ended my playing I'm afraid. A bunch of guildies were waiting for Fine Plate armors but I can't play with these unfair mechanics 1 on 1.

Good bye EverQuest.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs89 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good bye EverQuest.
Later, hoss! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Banned

Wink

rough day
its cool man just do what most crybabies do, learn my work schedule and play accordingly
Old 04-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rough day
its cool man just do what most crybabies do, learn my work schedule and play accordingly
WAY TO GO BREW, GRIEF ANOTHER OFF THE DAMN SERVER! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Aviak

A+ Tummdumm doing work. Bitches QQ and dont learn how to play smart. lol
Old 04-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

Funny you think he was green to you, probably were just dark blue. Everything in range is dark blue if he/she's lower then you, - up to 33 that I know of(as far as I've gotten).

A+
Old 04-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs89 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This dude has ended my playing I'm afraid. A bunch of guildies were waiting for Fine Plate armors but I can't play with these unfair mechanics 1 on 1.
aint you the guy that raved about having the best wow pvp toon ever and claimed you would become king of this server?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

^ was wondering the same myself.

EDIT: Good tears, would read again.
Last edited by Salem Orchid; 04-13-2012 at 01:08 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by samimnot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro people that play here are bored losers , most have moved on and griefed casuals off

theres no progression , nothing to do if your not in nihilum and theres 80 online right now for a reason

if you want pvp play daoc , uthgard is great

if you want depth play eve with me , message me for a trial invite and come see for yourself how deep the rabbit hole goes
What are you doing on these forums. GTFO. Because clearly you don't play, and havn't. And if you did, you might be the problem, not the server?