Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a real job that I make my money from. You're fucking delusional if you think that the donation money would pay for anything aside from the server's bandwidth. That's why we have had to ask a couple of times in the past to consider donating.

I can't speak for Rogean, but I can confidently say I'm fucking sick of the attitude of the players recently. This thread included. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't help the server. Does it help you feel better? Fuck off.

I was up until like 1am last night finishing Kael. I wake up to read one message and it's this. Kanras and I both have been working on Velious for a while now. Do you know what it's like to spend free time working on something, FOR NOTHING?

Fuck off.

p.s. you won't be able to answer my questions because you're banned.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Banned

They will be out in droves for Velious Big Bog.

You just do your thang. They're just some mad fatties being mad cuz dinner isn't ready yet and they're hungry.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

OMG Lulz! LOL!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Skeleton

LOL <---Mantel aka Slapen

First off--This is Rants and Flames NSFW... I made a post stating my opinion and not everything people post in RnF are seasoned with cookies and sprinkles. I said Nilblog and Rogean have understandable moved on, from working on this server. How is it considered a horrible act to say an OPINION in RnF. I now understand everything in RnF has to be fact and will be wiki'd for accuracy, or will be banned. Hasbinbad posted saying he wished the troops would die ect ect ect and he wasnt even banned, I say rogean and nilblog dont care about p99 anymore and I was told to "fuck off". This may be new to some of you, but some of us enjoy watching people get worked up, with that said Nilblog wasnt the person I was trying to get upset.

I do find it hilarious that everyone thats posting saying they are have a blast on p99 are from TMO. They are also the same people who post like morons all the time saying how there internet penis is huge and how in RL they are chick magnets, but when people post there RL picture they freak and petition to get people banned and GM's jump on it and ban away. If you do want Jeremy, Alarti's, Loly, Slipperys RL pics feel free to pm me as I dont "think" emailing the pics is against the rules. If im wrong let me know.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Banned

In reality Jeremy does look like a fat mad balding mongoloid virgin.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Banned

why not post them here? whats the worst that could happen? you get another throw away acct banned?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Banned

Agreed, post them so we can all laugh at fat kids cheating at thirteen year-old fake games.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Aviak

This server started going down hill after I quit...lets face it.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Kobold

Having played on this server since 2009 and seeing all the changes and tweaks that have gone into effect, I would love to see a Project 1999 2.0 sometime after Velious is done and bug fixed. It would definitely be much harder to level up today versus when the server originally opened and I would enjoy the challenge and renewed feeling of developing a new server.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonIsStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed, post them so we can all laugh at fat kids cheating at thirteen year-old fake games.
Lol @ fat kid calling people fat!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread