Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

sometimes the truth hurts. I hardly think my post has somehow deterred non-nihilum high levels from returning because newsflash, as addressed in my post, none of them were returning to begin with. the only hope is that somehow kunark brings a shit ton of brand new players to the server but that seems highly unlikely to me, what is more likely is that a few old timers return, play around for a week or two before remembering why the left (no pvp, one guild server, server feels empty, no one to group with, no economy, etc.), about 20-30 new people check it out before realizing that they have to roll a caster or make a perma exp group, with about 75% of those people burning out before ever hitting 35~ and the other 25% eventually joining nihilum. none of that solves the issues of this server.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsjoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we'd be in tera, tera, teradise..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you wound up playing on some shithole server cuz of the queue times on VoT, now is your chance to get back to the main action. Free xfers todays so hop on.

Also, in order to never log out while sleeping in tera and risk the potential of being stuck in queue heres a gift to you pals. http://www.murgee.com/auto-mouse-mover/
install it and have it move you around every 5 minutes when you sleep.

TERADISE.
intredasting.. both instances of "teradise" on the forum occur in Holocaust member posts.

Circumstantial? I think not.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teradise
Decaying Skeleton

Of course this is Cast, you can tell by his writing style.

To everyone else: if you do not like the server, play on another. EQmac went on for 7 years with a similar low population. Classic EQ is not for everyone, move on.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lurking around these forums anonymously doom-saying and prophesying about things you're more or less completely ignorant of, isn't helping anything or anyone. Your only motive could be to further hurt the server. I called it in my first response, but for those who needed further evidence.
how are you in any better of a position to predict/prophesize these things than anyone else here? because someone disagrees with you, that means their only motive is to hurt the server????

dude... nutty.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

after being utterly humiliated and proven wrong by my epic thesis, the board trolls resort to trying to figure out who I am because they don't know what else to turn to, after all the facts are against them. the funny part is it's so obvious who I am, as I think I'm the only nihilum member who actually left for Tera. oh well not surprising you can't figure out who I am since you were never around when I was in guild. try addressing the points rather than desperately try to figure out my identity, I posted anonymous because I knew that if I said who I was you would turn this into a thread about me rather than my points.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teradise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes the truth hurts. I hardly think my post has somehow deterred non-nihilum high levels from returning because newsflash, as addressed in my post, none of them were returning to begin with. the only hope is that somehow kunark brings a shit ton of brand new players to the server but that seems highly unlikely to me, what is more likely is that a few old timers return, play around for a week or two before remembering why the left (no pvp, one guild server, server feels empty, no one to group with, no economy, etc.), about 20-30 new people check it out before realizing that they have to roll a caster or make a perma exp group, with about 75% of those people burning out before ever hitting 35~ and the other 25% eventually joining nihilum. none of that solves the issues of this server.
oh fartbrand, just post under your normal account.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

look @ these guys grasping for straws desperately, anything to cling on to the hope.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Thesis shattered, identity revealed, anger ensues
Old 06-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conclusory

Definition of CONCLUSORY

: consisting of or relating to a conclusion or assertion for which no supporting evidence is offered <conclusory allegations>
Old 06-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

It's probably Heartbrand because of his abuse of the word "literally", but regardless of who it is, I think what he says is correct. I'm not sure why everyone feels the need to resort to ad hominems or speculate on what his motivations might be for believing Kunark won't save the server. It could just be that he... *gasp*... actually believes it won't save the server.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread