Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Default Lolz

Its really simple i dont see why people dont understand it.Most people i know on LoZ already had 50's so its not the grind for them its getting NEW people to log on.Ive had rl friends start here and quit because grinding for forever on shit you've done 10 years ago isnt fun for everyone.We arent kids anymore not everyone can devote the amount of time they did back in the day.I feel exp on LoZ is a lil over the top but i feel exp on red 99 for casuals just isnt realistic.I would log on and see often two-five nihi members on until its raid time where you batphone and then log once said dragon is down.You say its better than waiting for a dragon! And eqmac had 10 people having fun! Massively Multiplayer? More like private server for 20 people.Most of ya dont wanna pvp.....and when its over half of the level 50's that are here for pve server fails.LoZ is dropping kunark in two weeks and everyone you lost to LoZ will only return if the box dies.If you wanna have fun/content i suggest rolling a toon there.At this point the only trolls on the forums are people who pixel farmers who dont want any competition when it comes to pixel farming.Where is the dev input this whole time? Where are the gm events?Where is the content? Where is the leaderboard to make people compete for kills? Shrug LoZ is more fun on just about every lvl im sorry to say.If killing dragons and logging is fun for you.....then you have a home.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4) log into a stable eq server w pvpers that cheat and exploit. (-1 for LoZ)
clearly have not played on server.

/shrug
Old 06-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

you all a bunch of pussys... all you guys do is complain and wine...thats all i hearo n these damn forums, and thats why i never really check them out... just people being selfish... so go play your fuckin lame ass server LOZ and have fun on
Old 06-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Then go play. Says 44 online, so with boxing that will be about 15 other players.

Woooooo!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then go play. Says 44 online, so with boxing that will be about 15 other players.

Woooooo!
44 / 2 = wut?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned

I'm pretty shocked to see that the Nihilum retards figure nothing is wrong when there's a 20 population server - people don't want to play it, and that's a snowball effect. There's no way a new person would log on red99 and be like "fuck this is sweet" but maybe Kunark will make new players want to solo grind 1-50 and then kunark lvls.

Are you guys insane or what lol.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned

you will never ever see me on LOZ ever Destin... i think its funny how it got all the pussy ass complainers to play there hahahahahha... oh man life is Great.half of FF got brainwashed into LOZ.. its totally worse then Classic guaranteed.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you guys insane or what lol.

pretty much coming to the same conclusion at this point. crazies bro.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its really simple i dont see why people dont understand it.Most people i know on LoZ already had 50's so its not the grind for them its getting NEW people to log on.Ive had rl friends start here and quit because grinding for forever on shit you've done 10 years ago isnt fun for everyone.We arent kids anymore not everyone can devote the amount of time they did back in the day.I feel exp on LoZ is a lil over the top but i feel exp on red 99 for casuals just isnt realistic.I would log on and see often two-five nihi members on until its raid time where you batphone and then log once said dragon is down.You say its better than waiting for a dragon! And eqmac had 10 people having fun! Massively Multiplayer? More like private server for 20 people.Most of ya dont wanna pvp.....and when its over half of the level 50's that are here for pve server fails.LoZ is dropping kunark in two weeks and everyone you lost to LoZ will only return if the box dies.If you wanna have fun/content i suggest rolling a toon there.At this point the only trolls on the forums are people who pixel farmers who dont want any competition when it comes to pixel farming.Where is the dev input this whole time? Where are the gm events?Where is the content? Where is the leaderboard to make people compete for kills? Shrug LoZ is more fun on just about every lvl im sorry to say.If killing dragons and logging is fun for you.....then you have a home.
so go to their forums and quit shittin up these forums. if the remaining people on red99 wanted to play on a pussy server we would already be playing on loz
Old 06-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Look at LoZ leaderboards......Ive pvp'd more people yesterday on my wiz then i did in the last MONTH on red99.My pal chlorine.....

Chlorine Swampz oot 2012-06-12 22:40:55
Chlorine Lyric oot 2012-06-12 22:40:38
Chlorine Glooming freportw 2012-06-12 22:17:29
Chlorine Swampz freporte 2012-06-12 22:15:31
Chlorine Frost oot 2012-06-12 22:08:56
Chlorine Juno oot 2012-06-12 22:08:29
Chlorine Errutan butcher 2012-06-12 20:26:44
Chlorine Zylo lavastorm 2012-06-12 14:05:22
Chlorine Swampz nektulos 2012-06-12 13:29:43
Chlorine Abel lavastorm 2012-06-12 13:09:04
PVP Death History (Last 10)

Thats yesterday one dude.....and thats just last 10....prolly had 20 kills yesterday alone.Is there even 10 people logged on to red99 now?Just saying the server caters to casual players as well as hardcore players...They might not be "classic" but it seems like that majority of the pvpers want that.Hell nihi members i see online everyday apparently dont want that either.I think the only thing stopping change here is that people are lying to themselves/devs that everythings ok when its not.Naggys up log on and then log off!
Closed Thread