Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New player to Project 99 Blue Looking to be adopted!

So I just joined the Project 99 server. I'm an old EQ player fromo way back and nostalgic for the old days. I don't do roleplay so much but I do like the community of a good friend oriented guild. So right now, as of this posting, I'm a level 3 half elf rogue in Freeport and looking to make my way in this big wide world of Norrath. So if you'd like a new member to your ranks, send me a tell or come find me!

-Wulfricson P99 Blue.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

starting as a rogue is going to be really, really frustrating if you haven't played old school EQ in a while. In a non-accusatory way, if you're used to WoW you may consider rolling a solo friendly class.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

honestly I wouldn't join a guild until you are higher level and are more familiar with which guild would be best for you
Old 05-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly I wouldn't join a guild until you are higher level and are more familiar with which guild would be best for you
I disagree, respectfully of course. Join a leveling guild. <Explorers of Norrath> would be good for example. Do a /who all 10 40 and see where there are a lot of people in that range, then join them til you can join a raiding guild (if that's your choice).
Old 05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
starting as a rogue is going to be really, really frustrating if you haven't played old school EQ in a while. In a non-accusatory way, if you're used to WoW you may consider rolling a solo friendly class.
if i hear one more person say this.... dude play what you want, rogues are sick. so what if we cant solo, we look waaaaay cooler than some dumb caster. and yes looks are everything
Old 05-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i hear one more person say this.... dude play what you want, rogues are sick. so what if we cant solo, we look waaaaay cooler than some dumb caster. and yes looks are everything
Actually, I'm a caster and I think I my Crimson Robe of Alendine/IP/epic looks pretty sweet.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I don't play WoW. I HAVE played WoW, but I was playing EQ long before WoW came out.

I more or less "grew up" on old school EQ, back when it was still mainly Verant before Sony took over and had the original stone looking UI. So honestly, I'm not finding it frustrating playing old school style EQ because I was there when it WAS. Yet, what I am finding is that the majority of the guilds seem to only recruit higher level toons, so it appears I really have no choice but to solo it.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just started too! Send Brellious a tell and we'll group!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Aviak

I think there are a few guilds that would recruit you.. But actually dont know their names... Anyways welcome back to the game.. I hope you are enjoying it just as much as back then... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Banned

Sony has always had their dirty paws on EQ. Qeynos spelled backwards my friends.
Closed Thread