Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle
Default Silva v Sonnen rematch

I rarely watch UFC, but I saw the original match of Sonnen v Silva and have always been a huge fan of the spider. He gets his ass beat for 5 rounds and comes back with a submission with his legs in the 5th round, I am definitely looking forward to the rematch next saturday, anyone else gonna catch it?
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

someone PM me a link to a stream for dis.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
submission with his legs in the 5th round
lol, triangle armbar
Old 06-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to kingsBlend

I think Silva is going to destroy Sonnen early this round. Anderson is a extremely technical fighter. He lives up to his word. Because Sonnen was talking so much shit about Silva's Jiu-Jitsu, Anderson SWORE he was going to win that fight with his Jiu-Jitsiu, even if it meant him losing the fight and the title. It took him 5 rounds and a serious ass beating to do it, but he did. He did it for the pride of the style. That's what it's all about. With that being said, Anderson by Knock Out. Definitely not going 5 rounds.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsBlend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Silva is going to destroy Sonnen early this round. Anderson is a extremely technical fighter. He lives up to his word. Because Sonnen was talking so much shit about Silva's Jiu-Jitsu, Anderson SWORE he was going to win that fight with his Jiu-Jitsiu, even if it meant him losing the fight and the title. It took him 5 rounds and a serious ass beating to do it, but he did. He did it for the pride of the style. That's what it's all about. With that being said, Anderson by Knock Out. Definitely not going 5 rounds.
your nutz bro Chael is the man hes to strong and anderson is over rated i say its a 5 round anderson beat down chael will be new champ bet ya 5k plat
Old 07-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Yeah im a big fan of the spider, I think that sonnen proved he can bull his way into the ground game, but hes gonna have a mind fuck every time he goes to the ground with silva now after he dominated for 5 rounds and in all of a sudden gets tapped out. that is going to be a memory that will haunt him in the rematch, I think we will see him hesitate or make mistakes on the ground. I think Silva is going to win as well, I just can't say how I think he will win.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

Is it true that watching UFC lowers your iq?
Old 07-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Banned

Silva is a better fighter all around. The guy is so well rounded it's amazing.

Sonnen's only chance is to keep this fight off the ground and outlast Silva on his feet, where he has the slight edge.

I think Silva will have this in the end.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Banned

My Dick weighs more than you. I wouldn't talk about fighting, little boy.(who has mommy and daddy paying for everything still in his late twenties)
Old 07-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Sonnen gonna need more roids for this match
Closed Thread