Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Kobold

Divinity For helping me Get my TEAR!!!!!!, AND TMO for helping me finish my EPIC!!!!!! <3 Great group of people. and of course my Fatty Biggslick! and my boy Nizzler.
--Redgar Almost 60 Oracle
Old 07-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I buy bone chips at 10pp per stack, even when they are being auctioned for half. That count?
lol same
Old 07-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Large Rat

Nietche and Clark: Totally counts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

To all the folks that helped me get my quest piece from Phinny's room (while he was up!) and then helped me kill the final quest target for my Divine Might spell scroll. I seriously didn't think I'd get that spell on this server being an unguilded commando.

And to the fellow that hooked me up with all sorts of paladin gear in Kelethin when I started on the server. I'd saved enough to buy some stiches of bronze and he had a few pieces he was auctioning. When I got to the bank, he inspected my newbitude and then proceeded to give me goodies! I believe his name was Kaldaen, blonde DWF PAL. He gave me a charred guardian bp, a mistmoore shield (which I have to this day for resists) several pieces of small bronze and two +2 stamina earrings! I'll always remember that leg up and have tried to pay it forward here and there.

Edit: Alcandre - He was the DWF PAL that decked me out in Kelethin that night.
Last edited by Lagaidh; 07-24-2012 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: I didn't finish mah story before clicking post!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

When I played in 2010, I think I was level four; and I ooc'd in West Freeport if anyone had a bronze dagger to buy; and some guy said I can have one for free if I can find him. Found him in the Arena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. And he gave me a dragoon dirk. I was overjoyed!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Large Bat

The past couple nights there has been a very kind fellow by the name of Jainis buffing at the PoD lift. He's a ranger and I'll be rooting for him in BotB! xD

Also, there was a twenty something monk as I zoned into cb today that handed off a few bags full of cb belts, a couple lego pads, and all his low moneys. I dont remember your name(something like Zilkiris?), but thank you!!

Edit: Zakujin! You are a God among lvl 6s =)
Last edited by Mugwort; 07-06-2012 at 01:52 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

these are the good people I met.

Supaskillz / Garrukk - helped me start out on the server, bought me a lot of gear on my necro to start out and lent me many items.

Cilienya - Helped me with rezzes, farming a bracelet and also gave me an awesome belt!

Peate - This guy is a legend, helped me farm my quillmane cloak and in return I helped him get his monk item from sk 9 dareb skull I think )

Bouncerr - Met him by selling PLing on an alt, turns out he is a nice guy and gave me a very nice discount on some items!

These guys are top players imo
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Elcamino... When I first started playing on the server, was L4 I think and in GFay ooc'ing for a bind. Elcamino first refused the 2pp I tried to tip for the bind. Then, taking note of my magnificent full suit of patchwork leather and my awesome tarnished weapons, told me to wait and came back with an Axe of the Iron Back and 30pp. That was a very nice leg up.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elcamino... When I first started playing on the server, was L4 I think and in GFay ooc'ing for a bind. Elcamino first refused the 2pp I tried to tip for the bind. Then, taking note of my magnificent full suit of patchwork leather and my awesome tarnished weapons, told me to wait and came back with an Axe of the Iron Back and 30pp. That was a very nice leg up.
This is why EQ is so much better than the newer games. The most trivial of upgrades are AMAZING when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Makes any gear you obtain worth so much, instead of same_stat_gear_+02 every couple levels.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Large Rat

The scarabs had formed a line. Like children waiting for Santa at the mall, they were squeaking with glee--except instead of sitting on my lap they were chewing me in half. I would pick the items off Soyster's corpse and the next thing I knew there was a scarab waiting to make me its dung beetle. Let me tell you, the experience I was gaining was negative.

Then he appeared. A philosopher. A savior. A renaissance. He appeared over the horizon, sympathetic to the plight of the scarab hunter, and with a few waves of his spear I was the avatar of scarab slaughter. It was not my arms that slew those dastardly bugs; it was the magic of Droxx (although I did happily soak up the resulting experience points).

Not only do I thank you Droxx--all the natural prey of the Commonlands Scarabs thank you.
Closed Thread