Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

I really hate iPhone auto correct coupled with no edit in rnf
Old 07-31-2012, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 had same pop as us prior to legacy (pve content) going away prior to kunark dropping.

or had you forgotten?
Wait, what generation of FUCKING RETARDED did you come from?

The MOST... MOST people Red99 had was 250 when it was FIRST released.

And Blue 1999 was at 200 because it was new, and people wanted to play on a brand new server. But over the first few weeks, when The BLUE folks realized they would get shit rolled by the douchebags that exploited to 50... they left.

Brought population to 100.

Then the fucking dumassery GM involvement (Amelinda, Rogean et al), banning Holocaust, and ignoring the RMT Factory Nihilum (after they [the hacking group, Lovely, et al] disbanded from IF and joined Nacho and his Box group), the server went to the fucking shitter. People realized it was a JOKE. A JOKE.

The sheer fact Rogean, who campaigned for a LEGIT PVP Project 1999 on the boards for a long while before it was released, being COMPLETELY FUCKING NON-EXISTANT since the Holo banning, proves he gives 0 fucks about this box. As long as he made dollaz from it, he gives 0 fucks.

This is irrefutable. He made money, he gives 0 fucks.

Just Let Go.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

Default yup

been said a million times, why not once more...........

I agree ^
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRogue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, what generation of FUCKING RETARDED did you come from?

The MOST... MOST people Red99 had was 250 when it was FIRST released.

And Blue 1999 was at 200 because it was new, and people wanted to play on a brand new server. But over the first few weeks, when The BLUE folks realized they would get shit rolled by the douchebags that exploited to 50... they left.
I don't really know what this argument is about anymore, but red99's max population was 663. Source: http://eqemulator.org/index.php?page...o&worldid=1678

I'd say only about 300 people had any intention of staying - most of the original 600+ were just bluebie tourists. Also a lot of people got banned, and a lot of people lost interest for various reasons that have been elucidated on time and time again. I'm willing to bet there are more players in the former category than the latter, but unfortunately I don't have any evidence to verify that.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn't make sense to me. Why do you need a private server to "catch up"? All the camps are open now, just log in and level up. Brotherhood has been pushing to recruit as many of the new people as possible as well as the folks coming back by the current interest.

We've been very open about our plans to become a guild to challenge Nihilum on PvE and it's not like they're pulling out the stops to grief us off the server like Holo used to.

Kubark is coming, people with sleeper 50's are gonna start playing again when it does. If you need to catch up, you better get your ass online now and do it.

Did I mention that Brotherhood is recruiting? You want to fight Nihilum, you want to raid shit? Then join Brotherhood.
The funny thing is: I am in Brotherhood, have been for several months, and am going to continue to be in Brotherhood!

I am not advocating a server to catch up. When the server came out I was one of the first ones to hit level 10 and 20... but I had at least 8-10 or so friends who literally said they quit because of guard assist. I along with 10-15 other people quit when they saw the wand and mage sword exploiting. This is just PEOPLE I PLAYED WITH. So I quit too, waited until some patches had been implemented, some of the scum had been cleared from the server (still a healthy amount left) and then leveled up to the 40s. But now I log in maybe once a week to bang out a level... hoping, just praying that Kunark might make things better... when I know it won't.

Server was a house of cards made on a teeter totter inside of a wind tunnel... surprised it is still standing!

Still the best PvP server ever since 1999. Could have been better than Blue 99 though.

I am just advocating a second chance to build a PvP community, because no matter how you slice it, the server is a few of us (Brohood, FoH, Vae, AoG, etc.) and a couple Nihilum on at any time, maybe 20 people. Add +30 on a Nihilum raid night. THAT IS NOT A COMMUNITY. The VZ/TZ exp advocates are taking the wrong approach to "burn it down" but why not "build it up" from a health base... a fresh start. People need to start saying "relaunch" or "colaunch" of a parallel server instead of "wipe".
Old 08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Definitely agree with a lot of ^. SOMETHING needs to happen with kunark I have any shot at capitalizing on the last trick this pony has and keeping and building upon the temporary population spike. Unfortunately, the server is rogeans and he is mia.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

lol just saw this on ez69:

Quote:
Opening VP is a bad idea.

« on: July 30, 2012, 01:58:34 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too much no drop raid gear that imbalances PvP that was never common during this time period on PvP servers. PvE is super easy here too with monks and rogues doing like 400 times the damage they should in PvE. Monks quadding 150s with fists is pretty lol when they have full haste.

Alternative suggestion if opening VP is unavoidable: make it all tradeable and lootable from PvP kills.

wow what a joke, I cant decide which group bitch the most, the bitchers on red99 forums or the bitchers on ez69 forums.

Oh wait, they the same people.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Wow, the whole thread is comedy gold:

http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,1080.0.html

The same people that were here bitching and crying about Nihilum getting all the raid content are there, except they are telling everyone else to "deal with it, organize better, etc. (especially our banned friend Cwall)."

Heartbrand, you WILL be on that thread telling them they are hurting the server by PvEing too much RIGHT..... RIGHT????

oh gawd, I cant stop laughing, those hypocrits.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

ROFL.. i don't even know how to respond that shits so hilarious. I mean, funny on so many levels. I could write a 50 page essay on double-mindedness and hypocrites using quotes by the same dudes between these two forums. No wonder they're so stupid, they don't know whether they are comin or goin.

Not only are they trolling from the exact opposite position on LoZ, the number of bugs I read about in just 3 pages are enough to make your head spin. I couldn't even imagine playing that shit.

Its like I've been saying for 6 months, you can't take a word they say seriously. They are so pissed that they couldn't be successful on the legit server, they are willing to do ANYTHING to validate themselves, including playing a completely broken version of EQ with nothing in common with EQ except literally the visual aspects.

Rofl, and then the fact that Daefuin makes a valid point about how ez mode VP will imbalance everything early on (VP gear didn't even exist prior to velious on RZ), and almost every other dude, INCLUDING THE DEV, troll the SHIT out of him without rebutting or refuting any point he made. cwall even more retarded there than here. Like an IQ on par with a house plant. So sad.. wtf.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer
Still the best PvP server ever since 1999. Could have been better than Blue 99 though.
lol

is there even pvp happening with 20 players? haha
Closed Thread