Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please link to where I said "burn it down" and "I don't want this server to succeed." thanks I'll toss you $25 for each link
While you might not have used those exact words your incessant pessimism, server bashing, dev hating, player griefing and in general throwing everyone and everything under the bus say it for you.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Oh cool sounds like lots of examples mind linking some?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...archid=1549379
Old 08-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Item loot is bad. Will ruin this server.

Yellow text is good. Can only help this server.

Team would need a new server, splitting population.
griefing to an all new level with item loot. ask anyone from rz who lost something precious because they couldnt bag quick enough. so ya no on item loot. in all honestly i would take a teams server over anything but ya would have to be a new server so im just burying that idea. YT is good.
Last edited by SamwiseBanned; 08-02-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Old 08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Kobold

I've never played on a server with YT but I like the idea without zone mentions. The zones can be revealed in OOC if desired. I think it adds drama and liven's up the community.

No to item loot.

I always enjoyed playing on the teams server. It added spice. I don't have any idea how you would implement it mid-stream. How hard would it be to give people a one time option to change races? I guess any faction work would be zero'd out and they would start with the base faction of the new race.

TZ-The Highland Army
SZ-Malignant, Hate

Stormhammer-Science of War
The Rathe-Precision Strike

R99 - 52 Necro
P99 - 34 Mage
Old 08-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Banned

Dont see a reason why YT with no location shouldnt be put in if thats going to make some people happy. For me its not a reason to play or not to play on the server, although if it had YT without revealing location i would like this better.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Banned

WTB Competent guilds to step up in Kunark, will return and poopsock to 60 if there's some good mass pvp going down.

If it's Nihilum 40 mannen raids on a 90 pop server then loggen off and having a ghost town afterwards will not be acceptable to my standards.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Many guilds must be formed.. It seems nihilum is house lannister.... where are our starks and greyjoys, baratheons???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

So Immersed
Old 08-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mourning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many guilds must be formed.. It seems nihilum is house lannister.... where are our starks and greyjoys, baratheons???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
starks gotta be flowers because they are most honorable in their convictions....vae victis is the dothraki horde
Old 08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mourning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WRONG:

Nihilum is the Nights Watch, keeping all you evil zerglings at bay for the good of the realm.

(I'm wise Maester Aemon in this scenario btw, of course)
Closed Thread