Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Exp loss on PvP death?
Yes. Keep it. 28 30.43%
No. Remove it. 44 47.83%
Fuck you. 20 21.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, I'm not going to be playing salesman again. I've done enough of that.

This server can sell itself on them (or not). We'll see.

Quote:
Nope. Not really trying to invest a month /played to get from 50-60 just so I can flying kick for 15 damage instead of 10.

Also GM's RMT'ing etc and not communicating w/ player base whatsoever (except now...to spread the population out even more)
Quote:
it seems to me like red99 is full of fail, and it almost seems like its only being put up because LoZ has been reasonably successful + to kill it. IDK, I didn't really play on r99 and it is unlikely I will just b/c kunark is opening but if my other pals did I'd do the mail quest at least 3 (edited from 10) times.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gonna be hard for them to come back from killing trakannon with 5 people to here where they can't kill nagafen with 30.
Well you have a geared warrior right? and you claim you have the technique to down nagafen/vox here right? Tell them to listen to you, follow instruction and get them CoFs.

Simple as A,B,C

The ingredients are there. Turn that failboat into a battleship.

Besides, killing anything on that other server = meaningless and without any satisfaction. Remind them how much more acomplished they will feel downing a real target instead of those candyland targets.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn that failboat into a battleship.
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 08-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Banned

If its not removed, its gotta be at least toned down so that pvp happens more often and its less hard to motivate people to challenge people owning raid zones.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Sometimes I feel bad killing someone knowing they are going to lose xp
Old 08-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Banned

ITT kids wanting WoW death penalties
Old 08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT kids wanting WoW death penalties
This is an old game, there is nothing else much to do beside pvping for camps and loots.

This isnt a deep game like eve online where theres a zillion things to do beside blowing ships up.

Getting to 50 is such a long boring grind, just a means to an end to me (pvping) once im there i would like to be able to pvp and be able to decide when ill have to do PVE again. The reason it was a long boring grind is because it wasnt a pvp fest like it was on Rallos.

Im so bored of grinding i cant take much of it, i wanna be able to finally have my 90% pvp 10% pve fix.

I was never able to do what i did back on Rallos on red99: take my time with leveling and have lots of pvp while im leveling to kill the boredom of sitting in camps for hours. I would like to be able to do that with Kunark and not being another race to 60 where nobody fights each other (much), thats boring as fuck. The fun i had through pvp did not weight enough to make me deal with the boredom of having to grind your pvp deaths in PVE and it made me quit.

You should be able to take a week off of PVEing if you want and just pvp for a week straight and then pick up your PVE where you left it off.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 08-06-2012 at 09:27 PM..
Old 08-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

We just had a guild meeting and we have altered our guild charter to make our number one guildwide LifeQuest to pvp xp kill TradesonRed as much as humanly possible. The vote was unanimous.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Trollborn tou vine eh meh dur!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 08-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trollborn tou vine eh meh dur!!!!
Ton vin est merdeux
Closed Thread