Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remove hybrid penalty, keep this 50% kunark exp bonus permanent, add YT
Bam problems solved.

To the people that keep saying to kick the complainers - do you really want less people in this game?

I was playing eq 12-14 hours a day when i was 12, now 12 years later i dont have 12-14 hours a day to play eq and grind like i used to.

I would still very much like to progress, pvp and experience that old school feeling. But i am not going to spend 150+ hours to reach a level where i can play against other players.

Every game out there has realized that to keep new players you need to facilitate the path to end game content. Some games do it way toooo fast but others just right.

Give us exp bonus at lower levels, maybe increase plat drops on low level mobs. Take away hybrid penalty so i am not severely penalized for playing with friends. This will make it so my group and i can spend 2-3 weeks reaching end game instead of 2-3 months.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
add hotzones, keep this 50% kunark exp bonus permanent, add YT
Fixed.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds perfect as fuck
Old 08-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

o ya hotzones would be p cool
Old 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amesplayerofgames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
XP RATE NEEDS TO STAY AS IT CURRENTLY IS
and

remove hybrid penalties

and

add YT

and

kthxbai
Old 08-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and

remove hybrid penalties

and

add YT

and

kthxbai
Old 08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

yellow text is needed for sure, nilbog what the *** are u waiting for ?

i think we had enough polls and the like just to confirm that yellow text was needed since day one
Last edited by mitic; 08-21-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Old 08-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Kobold

3 months later and you guys are still begging the devs for increased exp and YT.

but i thought trollborn and dullah said kunark alone would save the server? seems like all that happened was more nihilum started logging in again.

unfortunate that the devs are so steadfast in their classic recreation that they limit the potential this server has. let blue be your 100% classic recreation; red was supposed to be tuned for pvp.

now the population is split between 2 boxes, rather than ~200 or so playing together.

bummer.

guess i'll check back again in a couple months.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

i came back for the experience rate and it feels real good where it is at. I'm still not instantly 60. The pvp scene still sucks unfortunately and taking the bonus away will make it worse. VV has almost enough players to be competitive with nihilum but theyre desperately trying to catch up on the level game. Taking away the exp bonus just means they will be that much further behind to hitting 60 and being able to be competitive.

I really hope the experience bonus stays. It finally legitimately makes the exp pen on death tolerable. It encourages people to come back to the server. It will encourage people to play on the server.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Please leave the experience bonus in and add YT
Closed Thread