Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Orc

In particular, why do I care if BDA absorbed guilds too? What does that have to do with your feeder guild meeting its obvious end by being absorbed in TMO?

Or is the game that everyone who disagrees with TMO propagandists is in BDA now?

In the end, all we are really sure of is that you are fucking stupid.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In particular, why do I care if BDA absorbed guilds too? What does that have to do with your feeder guild meeting its obvious end by being absorbed in TMO?

Or is the game that everyone who disagrees with TMO propagandists is in BDA now?

In the end, all we are really sure of is that you are fucking stupid.
Greedy your so funny, you care so much your trying to turn every thread into your bias against TMO.

In other news you must really like Jagg's arse because you been trying to ride it every chance you get.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Orc

Did your leadership remain calm?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, i read more and even though this is RNF, I am going to say I am sorry that you had to experience the same kind of shit i did, when I started speaking up for what I didn't think was actions in line with BDA's expectations and ideals.

I am sorry you felt compelled to call me a moron but, I have been called worse. You were spot on in calling them out for bad behavior.

I have figured out after reading more of the thread that you are Disamonia. I always considered you a good player.
The only reason I call you a moron is for the same reasons I think a select few in BDA are morons -- the hypocrisy in the way you left. You always seemed to demonize TMO, which for the record I think is retarded. There are people making BOTH guilds look bad, but you ended up in TMO almost immediately. Regardless, for BDA, if you're going to claim moral superiority, you'd better actually follow through. IE apologize when you train people, don't act like you own zones, etc.

Claims to not participate in RNF, trolling, and spinning... Gives Shinko, biggest trollfag RNF loser, officer rank! (Meme inc)

No amount of PR helping random lowbies is going to change any of this. It all comes down to the inability to admit fault and apologize on the spot. "We're training you and taking all your mobs... NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!111!one" All the rationalizations for why they deserve the zone are absolutely ridiculous. That coupled with how fast they kicked me without looking back? There's so much here that goes against everything BDA claims to stand for.

These posts are mostly for the reasonable people still in BDA. Be weary of their motives, not everything they do is as righteous as they want you to believe.

This is much bigger than a simple training. You are no longer the "good guys".
Old 08-22-2012, 03:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason I call you a moron is for the same reasons I think a select few in BDA are morons -- the hypocrisy in the way you left. You always seemed to demonize TMO, which for the record I think is retarded. There are people making BOTH guilds look bad, but you ended up in TMO almost immediately.
If you look at my posts that I wrote on the BDA website you will see that I said that I wanted (BDA) to compete, with out leapfrogging , d-baggery and asshattery. It was the response of some of the BDA that you must remember demonizing TMO.

I agree with you there are many good/great people in BDA. I don't know why they are allowing certain players to ruin BDA's reputation this way.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Aviak

From the perspective of a p99 scrub, the tmo & bda fte war has been more of a detriment to my leveling process than the fact I am playing a non-twinked melee or even the lack of players between 30-50...

I have been trained a ridiculous amount of times from both guilds lately... Every single time it seems it involves one or the other trying to fuck over each others' alts and catching a ton of scrubs in the middle.

The two guilds need to get their shit together or gm's need to get a grip on the situation.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you there are many good/great people in BDA. I don't know why they are allowing certain players to ruin BDA's reputation this way.
Why does TMO allow certain members who constantly post here to ruin their reputation?

Every guild has its asshats
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I wanted (BDA) to compete, with out leapfrogging , d-baggery and asshattery.
oh the ironing
Old 08-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I wanted (BDA) to compete, with out leapfrogging , d-baggery and asshattery.
Love it.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

like i said, What I wanted vs snippy remarks that followed.