Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just realized I've never seen the final episode of Alf....or have I? /shrug
Doesn't he end up going back to his planet or something? I seem to remember watching that as a kid.. I can remember there being a ship involved and it was winter and the dad and Alf had a heart to heart. I was also like 6, so I could be way off.

I agree Seinfeld was pretty lame. I didn't really like the Soprano's ended at first, but I think that was mostly that I was angry the show was ending... now I think it was pretty cool.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super Bowl 42
No, that was the best ending of a TV show ever.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Cowboy bebop best anime ever but the last one was fucking gay
Old 06-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Orc

X-Files and Star Trek: Deep Space 9.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't he end up going back to his planet or something? I seem to remember watching that as a kid.. I can remember there being a ship involved and it was winter and the dad and Alf had a heart to heart. I was also like 6, so I could be way off.

I agree Seinfeld was pretty lame. I didn't really like the Soprano's ended at first, but I think that was mostly that I was angry the show was ending... now I think it was pretty cool.
He missed his ship and he gets surrounded by men in black.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 06-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cowboy bebop best anime ever but the last one was fucking gay
I thought it was good /shrug. Rather have spike die than the lame movie :/

I enchant things...
Old 06-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought it was good /shrug. Rather have spike die than the lame movie :/
Same, I loved his pantomime firing of a gun (that was the ending right if I recall) and then dieing. It was very fitting for him. I'm also just a sucker for anything that ends in the main character sacrificing themselves/dieing.

Speaking of anime endings, I love NGE right until the final two episodes that I watched once and refuse to ever watch again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same, I loved his pantomime firing of a gun (that was the ending right if I recall) and then dieing. It was very fitting for him. I'm also just a sucker for anything that ends in the main character sacrificing themselves/dieing.

Speaking of anime endings, I love NGE right until the final two episodes that I watched once and refuse to ever watch again.
Pfft, NGE was pseudo religious pretentious bullshit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Last 2 episodes were a joke, fans complained so they made a movie in which everyone dies...

Rahxephon is a much better series with better animation, music, and characters...

I enchant things...
Old 06-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pfft, NGE was pseudo religious pretentious bullshit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Last 2 episodes were a joke, fans complained so they made a movie in which everyone dies...

Rahxephon is a much better series with better animation, music, and characters...
Well that goes without saying when a giant robot dies and a big beam of light in the shape of a cross shoots towards the sky haha. It's funny you say better music, because one of the things I liked most about NGE was the background sounds not music in particular, like the silence and (I think) sounds of power lines that took up two minutes or so during one ep, I loved that. I also realize how many people don't like NGE and I can see where they come from, it is my cup of tea though heh. I also like Trigun, man I like some mediocre anime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Oh come on! How has no one said LOST yet???? I thought this was dam good till the end and I'm like wow what a waste of watching and not answering shit for questions.
Closed Thread