Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Banned

Reported and awaiting your upcoming account deletion/ban

smiling hard as hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Banned

Cwall, lol that name is familiar are you the guy who got corpse camped at level 5 and never actually leveled a character here? LOL
Old 09-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

Thought so LOL! nothing to say now huh
Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcon Valor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reported and awaiting your upcoming account deletion/ban

smiling hard as hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what P99 has fallen to. Idiots who can barely form a legible sentence devving, and threatening the players they've trolled with bans and deletions. #Legit
Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Large Bat

Cwall deleted

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcon Valor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Banned

So there ARE devs against classic resists eh?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Banned

server still THRIVING despite a gang of trybad trolls

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was compelled to come here to speak the truth and cut through the bullshit that the past defeated enemies tried to spew. I wanted them called out for the losers and liars they are, so that everyone knew what the true record was.

But now with sweet Kubark so near, its time for me to slip back into the murky waters of Innothule and let a new page turn in our servers history.

Its a fresh start for everyone, the old dumbasses are beaten and gone for good. I give our new enemies the benefit of the doubt and hope they prove worthy of the server.

My points ALL proven and the future looking bright in game, I leave you all now and return to my lurking ways.

Hope we all have fun in Kunark and we all do our best to make the server a place enough of us want to stay.

One last shout out to the defeated losers who TRIED to rewrite history in this forums and got out played AND out trolled:

Tr0llb0rn, Out
Old 09-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

Nice to know that one of the devs here is busy talking shit to people all day on the forums who quit over the result of incompetent and corrupt GMs.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice to know that one of the devs here is busy talking shit to people all day on the forums who quit over the result of incompetent and corrupt GMs.
attacking staff again? earns you a ban:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd prefer you not drag the CSR/Support staff (Me, Sirken, Ambrotos, etc) into your latest attempt to turn the most minuscule thing into the next ground breaking "server integrity compromise".

leave the rest of the staff alone (I'll delete those). And I'll be editing anything that refers to him as a GM or having any sort of capacity to affect the live servers
Closed Thread