Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

another reason playing on red doesn't really appeal to me: I'd have to join one of those two guilds or be hunted by both.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

not true at all. make a ne guild, or help FoH gain levels so there can be a 3rd guild!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't bother to update the magelo after 26, nor the items. Fact is your server has 60 people peak time & part of the reason why is because about 50 of those 60 players are in 2 guilds that never shut the fuck up in OOC. My post above wasn't intended as a ragequit post I haven't logged in for over a month to red or blue. Just posted up a fair perspective of what the server was really about, promoting your E-peen by joining one of 2 guilds & making a total ass of yourself flaming each other in OOC.
fact is the people you are speaking about don't play here anymore and you seem to have the wrong attitude about a pvp server. Best part is you can kill and harass people you don't like. Sounds like you just don't have that extra something that the pvp server requires. Like enough intelligence to put ooc into another window off the screen or type /ignore soandso
Old 10-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Banned

lol pwnt
Old 10-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Kobold

red esrver has its ups and downs. It will always be a niche market, however I won't lie it would be interesting to see all the big blue guilds duke it out over mobs!

-Check us out at www.L4Gamers.com, Like and share us on facebook for chance to win prizes!-
Old 10-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 12-12-2012 at 08:53 PM..
Old 10-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red server was the worst experience ever. & it had nothing to do with the PvP. If you can stomach the players there you have a very high tolerance for idiots. The OOC is constantly back & fourth with "NERDY NECK BEARD FATTY UNEMPLOYED DISABILITY VIRGIN" remarks or E-Peen battles between Red Dawn and Nihilum. I made it to level 40 & didn't want anything to do with the server after that week of grinding & listening to you fucking morons. You would think a 13 year old game would have a more mature player base.
Thanks for confirming what I suspected.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Banned

124 pop and a new Zerg guild in force on the server =) Now is a great time to get in on the action if your bored with your 6th alt!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fact is the people you are speaking about don't play here anymore and you seem to have the wrong attitude about a pvp server. Best part is you can kill and harass people you don't like. Sounds like you just don't have that extra something that the pvp server requires. Like enough intelligence to put ooc into another window off the screen or type /ignore soandso
Why the fudge does this attitude always dog any discussion about PvP/PvE on every forum ever dedicated to any game of this genre? This puerile (because it's fallacious) nasty elitism from PvPers is what kept me away from ever trying it. Why would anyone throw themselves into that mess of an attitude?

I was always thankful for the Zek servers on live because they kept a lot of griefers away from the rest of us. I see nothing has changed.
Last edited by t0lkien; 06-09-2013 at 05:30 AM..
Old 06-09-2013, 05:30 AM
Banned

To prove themselves. The fire forges steel on the anvil of conflict.

It is a matter of perspective. From our perspective we see more challenge in PvP combat. Not to say that there is none in PvE (there is plenty) and of the same kind. But PvP requires a different skill set on top of regular PvE.

And a bit of insanity =)

So yeah we feel like its internet gamings Top Gun.

*edit and griefing is not something limited particularly to PvP. It happens on blue to. There is definitely more on red though. But it is certainly not a red exclusive issue. At least on red there is honorable recourse that you have control over. Powers in your hands.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 06-09-2013 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: left out a vital important response to a vital question about griefing
Closed Thread