Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

any of you valoran peeps that moved to maelin remember ereb? on maelin? :P

i wasn't in valoran, but was in CT, which was.. and still is, top guild of maelin.
I met a valoran pally RL.. amiao, i also hit on so many valoran bards haha.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Was looking for a thread like this and google didn't fail me! I just recently started with P99 and was curious if there were any other old Karana server peeps like myself playing. I played from shortly after launch up to Luclin. I played a bunch of different toons but my main was a half-elf rogue named Artrimus. Joining me on P99 is my RL brother who also used to play on Karana under the characters Dinerian(half-elf pally) and Melron(gnome wizzy)

On P99 we are currently playing as: Kastan(half-elf rogue) and Dinerian(half-elf pally)

I'm loving P99 and the many warm memories it brings back! Here's to old friends being reunited and new friends being made!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

I also played on Karana from 99-07. I played a troll shaman Minajil and I was in Elysee for the most part.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Orc

I played on Karana from Velious through PoP, Twyll 65 wood elf rogue ... The first guild I was ever in was Illuminatus... I was a noob at the time and didn't get to know those people very well, but I remember Vassek. I was in a couple other guilds before joining Nightbane/Night Eternal. Then I sold my account and Twyll was played by some other person who joined Grey Hawke.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I played on Karana from 1999 - 2001.

My first character was an enchanter named Shyeyes, which was lost when my brother sold his account. I also played Remedy (HE cleric) and Reverie (HE enchanter.)

I was in Kindred of the Moon for a long time... other guilds I remember being in or friends with are Fallen Temple and Silver Daggers. I unfortunately don't remember many names... though I do remember being friends with Minlaian, Growler, and Zefir.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Aviak

I was Muerte on Karana, then transfered to Terris Thule.

I am Muerte here too. Same class, same name, same race, same face!
Old 10-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalesTeam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was on karana until the server split into Terris-Thule, was in valorion (on karana) and valon (on TT)
Ditto. Who were you in Valon?
Old 10-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ditto. Who were you in Valon?
I remember hunting sisters in OoT with you! You were twinked as hell with your jboots. My necro name was bronchite
Old 10-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember hunting sisters in OoT with you! You were twinked as hell with your jboots. My necro name was bronchite
Haha I definitely wasn't twinked[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good to see you!!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Skeleton

I played the Halfling Paladin named Feebox. I raided with Harlequin Smile (loved that guild) up until shortly into GoD era.

Prior to the halfling paladin combo being available, I was a barbarian shaman named Tininen.

I freakin miss those good ol' days.
Closed Thread