Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Although I love ports and Spirit of Wolf, I would not consider those the "game changing" druid spells.

The game changer for druids comes at level 34. It's called Lightning Strike and it's the first really solid quad spell. This changes the game because a druid who quads levels much faster than a druid looking for a group.

Another reasonable choice is the 14-minute, level 29 snare spell, Ensnare. A druid can eventually kill any mob he or she can land ensnare on in an outdoor zone. However, this spell just makes things easier and I consider it less of a true game changer.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Kobold

Death Peace was Velious.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complete Heal
Raids pretty much wouldnt happen with out this spell. Thats pretty game changing.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=24699
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=5532
Old 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Fading memories level 63 AA for bards that wipes ALL agro instantly and also invis's the bard.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmm... Time's Antithesis. I got the very first one to drop on the Combine, maybe a week after the first one dropped on the Sleeper. Perhaps the defining Shaman weapon, but far too rare.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Never did get my TA, damn points system and points hoarders...sigh
Old 06-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Aviak

For me the biggest gamechanger was Manaburn when luclin first arrived. On Povar (and other servers I presume) we had the Burn Death Squad. 6 wizards that cycled various targets that were mostly for epics. It worked very well until they nerfed it.

Also I miss Triton.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmm... Time's Antithesis. I got the very first one to drop on the Combine, maybe a week after the first one dropped on the Sleeper. Perhaps the defining Shaman weapon, but far too rare.
I got that first one on the Sleeper.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

I think "gamechanger" can be and should be looked at as a spell that completely changes the way a class plays. CH is important, but doesn't necessarily change the game, simply makes it more efficient.

Towards lvl 60 the only logical answer for me is Torpor. Before torpor a shaman isn't truly a viable MH, nor can they solo all that crazy stuff, nor can they duo some pretty nutso stuff, but after torpor it all becomes possible while other camps and mobs just become plain ol' easy. That single spell almost completely changes the way you play as a shaman, i think that no other class has quite a spell quite like that.
Closed Thread