Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was certainly two different waves of adds. The first was 3 clerics and a spite, in addition to a loathing lich that was already in camp. Who aggroed that is anyone's guess. The second wave is the one I think is more questionable.

Talenos engaged Maestro:
[Fri Nov 30 08:47:39 2012] Talenos tries to slash Maestro of Rancor, but misses!

Almost two minutes later the second second wave consisting of numerous mobs including a second spite golem, kiraikuei, abhorrent, ire ghast and forsaken revenant came. It was larger than just 5 mobs but the first mention of new unique mob names in my logs appears at:

[Fri Nov 30 08:49:28 2012] A forsaken revenant hits Zorokk for 57 points of damage.
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:32 2012] An ire ghast tries to hit Zorokk, but misses!
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:36 2012] An abhorrent tries to hit Arttamis, but misses!
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:37 2012] A kiraikuei hits Houdiny for 117 points of damage.

The players hit in those logs were in camp from the time of engage until getting that aggro as my logs continuously show them attacking the mob. I know this isn't conclusive and I'm certain there could be some other explanation for it. However, Xadion was out there pulling and our pullers were in camp for almost 2 minutes prior to that additional aggro. I'm definitely biased being a member of FE but to me it looked like there was outside raid interference. Even if the first train was our it was locked down for almost 2 minutes and Maestro was around 50%. The mobs that actually caused a wipe was the second one.
YOUR "FACTS" HAVE NO PLACE HERE!!! TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedduh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti if you think you are anything close to an intellectual debater that shows enough of how dumb you are for anyone. You can go off of your "intelligence" while i will sit back and use wisdom. You can twist and use your little tips and tricks you might've picked up from your local community college's psychology class or your friends website that he uses to share his thesis statement, but none of that applies in the way the real world works.

Heebo it was already noted in this thread the warrior that got the hand was an ALT, therefore having been in the guild prior to this said "recruitment" considering TMO has been closed off for how long now? Going on two months it seems from accepting new members.

I am not going to debate someone who most likely likes to hear himself talk IRL and obviously see himself type on an internet forum since debate doesn't provide facts, but moreso opinions from differing sides that can provide the illusion of a truth to any outside spectator. Whoever is the more convincing wins?!? Don't think so, take a step back and realize that when an occurrence happens so often it can no longer be defended honorably.

Treats you are simply a dummy, you can think i imply whatever it is you want. At the end of the day your statements are incorrect from start to finish.

What does your wisdom say? Is it backed with evidence? If not its not wisdom. Examples of past conventional wisdom claims that were in fact not wisdom. Our solar system is Earth-centric. The Earth is flat.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOUR "FACTS" HAVE NO PLACE HERE!!! TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!
The only facts presented by that log is that FE members were being attacked 2 mins after maestro was killed. A good idea would be to post the ENTIRE log. Everything else is just assumption.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!
this made me lol at work
Old 11-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

All im getting outta this thread is FE wanting free handouts, oh blah blah blah we were there first so you guys shouldn't compete cause were not ready for the raidscene nor do we completely understand the game mechanics so TMO needs to teach us.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well as far as I know neither of the alts that were up there really were actively seeking a hand. Pretty sure they just used this opportunity to try and get it since it was personally convenient for them. All the happened was somebody said Maestro was up after Trak died and I was like if you wanna go get to WC and then thats what we did. Nobody said FEs up there nobody said stuff like that, so from my standpoint of getting people going that wasn't part of the equation.

Honestly, if you are saying Maestro was left up in a clear zone for hours on end, all I can say to you is that if I knew it was up I would have gotten a BP cleric and an Epic mage pet and would have tried to make some cash!!
I'm moreso commenting on what your guildmate Heebo said in regards to wanting to "go up and harvest some tears". The fact the two of you are saying your other guildmates said two completely different things is what is confusing for everyone outside of TMO. The stories never seem to be straight nor line up, hence the reasoning for doubt when it comes to the responses of members as well as intentions during the course of action. Even after the fact it appears things are discombobulated, so it is almost as if situations of complex confusion are created so there can be that sense of doubt to instill in those who deal with it personally or view it on forums.

Alarti, you make no sense therefore no need for an actual full response. Claims of evidence then saying stuff about the Earth where there has been evidence in regards to what you said just goes to show you don't understand intelligence nor wisdom, but rather just spew craptastic words and notions in the only thing you do understand which is Troll efforts.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedduh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti, you make no sense therefore no need for an actual full response. Claims of evidence then saying stuff about the Earth where there has been evidence in regards to what you said just goes to show you don't understand intelligence nor wisdom, but rather just spew craptastic words and notions in the only thing you do understand which is Troll efforts.
You being incapable of understanding something doesn't mean it isn't intelligent. If you don't understand the obvious parallels between assuming things to be true without evidence and the old assumptions that the Earth was flat then I wouldn't be surprised if you have always worn velcro shoes.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You being incapable of understanding something doesn't mean it isn't intelligent. If you don't understand the obvious parallels between assuming things to be true without evidence and the old assumptions that the Earth was flat then I wouldn't be surprised if you have always worn velcro shoes.
What's funny is you accuse people of being incapable of so many things due to assumptions, yet you yourself make the wildest assumptions about everyone. Feel free to make the accusations you want, as i said you didn't warrant a FULL response. For you take take other meanings out of what i did say is all accusation without proof. Congratulations you're a hypocrite!
Old 11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm moreso commenting on what your guildmate Heebo said in regards to wanting to "go up and harvest some tears". The fact the two of you are saying your other guildmates said two completely different things is what is confusing for everyone outside of TMO. The stories never seem to be straight nor line up, hence the reasoning for doubt when it comes to the responses of members as well as intentions during the course of action. Even after the fact it appears things are discombobulated, so it is almost as if situations of complex confusion are created so there can be that sense of doubt to instill in those who deal with it personally or view it on forums.

Heebo doesn't lie. Zagum called this raid to make an example out of FE. Xanthias also used hax and trained the fuck out of the competition.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Banned

(to* take)
Closed Thread