Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Banned

Default Jarnauga to be given the messiah nod.

Son of god mark 2 officially announced, p99 Jesus is come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS:

Old 12-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Banned

Zeelot's stance on cheaters is the biggest joke. This is a quote from a current member in good standing with TMO.

[quote author=Ace link=topic=4643.msg39874#msg39874 date=1332455992]
My 2cp:

TMO has some good people in it, even some of their Officers. I spent many hours AEing with them in Skyfire and made many friends. HOWEVER, I also saw firsthand them PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54 (yes, they are full of shit when they say otherwise). I was also asked to be Main Looter by one TMO Officer over another TMO Officer becuz "I don't trust him". The level of distrust within their own ranks is high.

I will never forget a Fear raid where I was negotiating with Alarti over what mobs each guild will get in an effort to eliminate cross-training and we had 2 DRU and 2 WIZ at the raid, so I told him my primary focus was DRU/WIZ. His response was that they had 5 WIZ they needed gear for. So I sucked it up and told him he could have the Fingers, we'll take the Gorgons. Come to find out TMO had 3 DRU and Alarti was the ONLY TMO WIZ there. I'm sure if the rest of his guild knew what a self-serving piece of shit he is, it would create strife within the ranks. But that told me right then and there what type of leadership was in TMO. Along with being asked to be the ML over their own Officer - that paints a bleak picture.

I didn't go running to RnF with this becuz it's not my intention to create drama. But it's a fact.

[/quote]
Old 12-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zeelot's stance on cheaters is the biggest joke. This is a quote from a current member in good standing with TMO.

My 2cp:

TMO has some good people in it, even some of their Officers. I spent many hours AEing with them in Skyfire and made many friends. HOWEVER, I also saw firsthand them PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54 (yes, they are full of shit when they say otherwise). I was also asked to be Main Looter by one TMO Officer over another TMO Officer becuz "I don't trust him". The level of distrust within their own ranks is high.

I will never forget a Fear raid where I was negotiating with Alarti over what mobs each guild will get in an effort to eliminate cross-training and we had 2 DRU and 2 WIZ at the raid, so I told him my primary focus was DRU/WIZ. His response was that they had 5 WIZ they needed gear for. So I sucked it up and told him he could have the Fingers, we'll take the Gorgons. Come to find out TMO had 3 DRU and Alarti was the ONLY TMO WIZ there. I'm sure if the rest of his guild knew what a self-serving piece of shit he is, it would create strife within the ranks. But that told me right then and there what type of leadership was in TMO. Along with being asked to be the ML over their own Officer - that paints a bleak picture.

I didn't go running to RnF with this becuz it's not my intention to create drama. But it's a fact.
[/QUOTE]

LOL Acillatem made that statement and also recanted that statement once he has all the facts made clear to him.

We had 0 officers suspended, only a few members suspended(especially when you compare the large numbers TR and VD had suspended). Also, our druids had most of their gear and for multiple fear raids we have lost fingers or rcv'd no loot.

Nice try Anthrax but you are still such an idiot.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My 2cp:

[/QUOTE]

Also, BDA stop 2-boxxing

by ***** on 10/27/2012 2:05 pm0/agree

It's pretty shameful to see obvious 2-boxing in EC from guildmates. We'll help ya do the transfers, even if it takes a while.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Banned

Acillatem can speak for himself. If he recanted the statement after further review, let's hear it from him. Obviously he doesn't want his current pals thinking he is busting on them, but he was so sure of the information before he was lured into your ranks that he called it fact and said you were full of shit to say otherwise.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Acillatem can speak for himself. If he recanted the statement after further review, let's hear it from him. Obviously he doesn't want his current pals thinking he is busting on them, but he was so sure of the information before he was lured into your ranks that he called it fact and said you were full of shit to say otherwise.
You call alot of shit fact... that isnt fact also. Don't be mad your old friend likes us better than you :P
Old 12-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't Zeelot studying law or something like that? I thought everyone knew people like that can't be trusted! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hehe, just kidding.
Ruthless!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Banned

I think Alarti is using 3rd party programs that automatically quote everything I post and respond with incoherent jibberish about conspiracy.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

Also, BDA stop 2-boxxing

by ***** on 10/27/2012 2:05 pm0/agree

It's pretty shameful to see obvious 2-boxing in EC from guildmates. We'll help ya do the transfers, even if it takes a while.[/QUOTE]

gotta love when alarti quote's things from BDA's "Members only" section of the forums, last time i checked alarti wasnt a member of BDA.... so there is more proof that TMO cannot compete legitimately.

whats funny, is that that quote is from 2 months ago, from a thread created to explicitly warn members of BDA that 2-boxxing will not be tolerated. nice try tho
Old 12-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think Alarti is using 3rd party programs that automatically quote everything I post and respond with incoherent jibberish about conspiracy.
It would be one of the most accurate post bots in that case, since the only thing you seem to ever post is tin hattery. You never post evidence just inane bullshit that swims through that empty space inbetween your ears.
Closed Thread