Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well then learn to read ...

moestaverne.com is reachable and up ... there are a few reasons why you maybe couldnt connect, first your ISP sucks (hi comcast) and fucks up the routing, secondly your firewall blocks the connection ... or you hammered the server refresh / connect button like a maniac and are banned ...
lol are you upset? If your shitty emu login doesn't work (failed server you chose to use) then I just go about my life and don't play. Sure, I could edit the everquest link and login manually, but I have a life and it doesn't really matter. I just think it is funny how you boast about how amazing your shitty program is and yet, it is ALWAYS down. lol. Also, don't blame Comcast... I don't use it and there is no validity in blaming an ISP for a shitty server that is down half the time. lol
Old 01-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Aviak

its not my server, that is shitty, it is the kiddies, that DDoS it every night, that are shitty and you can thank THEM for the downtimes... the only reason my brother gets angry is, because people like you dont have a clue what is happening and are flaming how bad the eqemulauncher is and bla bla bla..

most of the people are satisfied with the launcher, and when friggn scriptkiddies arent DDoSing my server with hundreds of zombies, everything works fine..

and also he is right, comcast often has routing problems to europe..

also: yes, you have a life.. the life of a friggn troll... probably one of those damn scriptkiddies...

my eqemulauncher stats speak for themself and im not hosting this for me, cause this brings NOTHING but problems for me... im doing this for the eqemulator community.. i dont get a friggn cent for what im doing here and then you come and flame without knowing shit.. better just shut up and leave this community forever you dip shit!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumzuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not my server, that is shitty, it is the kiddies, that DDoS it every night, that are shitty
You make no sense at all. Please stop crying about not getting paid, etc. I send money to Project 1999 because they offer a service that doesn't fail.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make no sense at all. Please stop crying about not getting paid, etc. I send money to Project 1999 because they offer a service that doesn't fail.
what the hell? i am not crying about getting paid.. you should restrict your posting to the RNF section!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Orc

Hilarious that the server (http://moestaverne.com) has been down for the past 4 hours. I've never seen a domain fail that hard! You should seriously seek major refunds in your hosting costs. Wow.

Oh, and before you suggest I am using Comcast, I am not. Your server just fails. = )
Old 01-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Banned

To bypass EQEmu launcher due to site being unreachable (it was earlier), either follow the above advice or:

make sure you have the latest spells files
http://www.project1999.org/files/eqchangesv25.zip

remember to edit your eq hosts.txt to read

[LoginServer]
Host=eqemulator.net:5998

set a shortcut for "eqgame.exe", NOT the everquest.exe!! with the tag patchme in shortcut launch, no quotes
example : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme
Old 01-19-2013, 11:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To bypass EQEmu launcher due to site being unreachable (it was earlier), follow the above
Thank you, good sir. I am done attempting to make EQEmu work. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilarious that the server (http://moestaverne.com) has been down for the past 4 hours. I've never seen a domain fail that hard! You should seriously seek major refunds in your hosting costs. Wow.

Oh, and before you suggest I am using Comcast, I am not. Your server just fails. = )
oh, the ddosing script kiddy is you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

WOW. Please keep all bullshit flames OUT OF TECH DISCUSSION.

I'm not pointing any fingers here, just please leave it out of this forum.

It is *not* the creators of the launchers fault that their server is down - as they've stated, some vengeful fucktard is DDoS'ing their server. If you don't know what that means, its some jackass causing a shitload of bots to drown their server in connect attempts a billion times a second. There is nothing they can do. It has nothing to do with their host, or their ability to run a website. You only prove your ignorance by suggesting it is so.

If you want help in this forum, don't go around flaming the people who are hosting a *very* useful program for free just to help this community. That kind of shit pisses me the fuck off and makes me *not* want to help you. at all.

That being said, please read the faq i just posted. If you follow the instructions listed there, you can bypass using the launcher and go straight into everquest.

And keep the bullshit off this forum, its not the place. That goes for everyone.

Link:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

**edit**

also, it takes all of 10 seconds to add 'patchme' to the eqgame.exe shortcut... not really sure why that equates to "not having a life", but thanks for suggesting that those of us who have don't have lives. while you ask for our help in the tech discussion section of an elf simulator forum.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Last edited by gotrocks; 01-20-2013 at 01:08 AM..
Old 01-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOW. Please keep all bullshit flames OUT OF TECH DISCUSSION.

That kind of shit pisses me the fuck off and makes me *not* want to help you. at all.

And keep the bullshit off this forum, its not the place. That goes for everyone.

lmao @ you telling everyone not to flame and then crying about how "THAT SHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF". Calm down, holy shit.