Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

WTG <Full Circle>

I remember back when it was not uncommon for <DA>, <IB>, <VD>, etc to sock for days.

Good job on the kill, and congrats on your decision and dedication paying off.

Most of all, good job avoiding forum wars.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know me from Prexus, than you would also know that I played Frieza as an officer of Stasis and the primary opponent (alongside Axiss the Stasis raid leader) of Nasir's unilateral dissolution of the server's rotation system. Stasis lasted in top raiding form for several years past the dissolution of the rotations. If you'd like to do some fact finding I'd be more than happy to educate you about the true circumstances of my server's history and the lessons that I personally learned during that time frame.

Of course, I'm not sure you're terribly interested in edifying yourself on the matter, so I'll let you get back to the deeply analytical deconstructions of my posts that you are so fond of making.
Ahh Stasis. Nothing more then a shit stain in the history of the Prexus server. A guild full of nothing but baddies and kids with aspergers syndrome. Never accomplished anything of note on the server. Were never more then the #4 guild on the server. I truely feel sorry for your children if you were infact a part of that abortion of a guild.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWDL_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh Stasis. Nothing more then a shit stain in the history of the Prexus server. A guild full of nothing but baddies and kids with aspergers syndrome. Never accomplished anything of note on the server. Were never more then the #4 guild on the server. I truely feel sorry for your children if you were infact a part of that abortion of a guild.
lol!, Atleast I'm not the only one who remembers the history of Prexus server accurately.

PS: Grats FC on a well deserved Inny kill!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations FC. Don't get drawn into this shitty drama by BDA. Keep yourself pure and I expect big things from you guys.

Also, if you don't want to draw in poopsocking competition maybe camp your raid force in hate and keep a tracker on.
Just wanted to say, thats alot harder to do when you dont have 30-40 lvl 60's prepared to mobilize in 1 minute decked out in VP gear...thats all!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Don't forget that for a guild that still needs a lot of drops from Hate trash, killing Hate trash repeatedly isn't such a bad thing. Clerics, mages, shamans, warriors, bards, enchanters and rogues got nice upgrades, some even going from no planar gear to full planar.

So if an 80 hour poopsock sounds bad, think of it more as an 80 hour rotating Hate raid with some Inny thrown in at the end. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think of it more as an 80 hour rotating Hate raid with some Inny thrown in at the end. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hahaha
Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a tad dissapointed none of you're monks were wearing a black headband, at any of these events.

and we are supposed to take your monks seriously?

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 01-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations FC. Don't get drawn into this shitty drama by TMO. Keep yourself pure from our crew of pharmers and I expect big things from you guys.

Also, if you don't want to draw in poopsocking competition and have my whole crew of MQ pp hungry wolves, maybe camp your raid force in hate and keep a tracker on.
fixed
Old 01-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lessons need to be learned from poopsocking imo.

If it worked for FC, then every guild would be doing it and preaching about "how it's our best chance at getting raid targets" (that line brought to you straight from a guild summit).

No matter what happens, I think FC has will learn a valuable lesson.
Didn't TMO poopsock Nagafen for like 40 hours right after Kunark came out, lose FTE and loot to TR, and then make a post on their website saying how it was their first Naggy kill despite the GMs giving the loot to TR?

Then 7 or 8 months later after TMO had merged with Ascenscion I seem to recall both TMO and TR were poopsocking a trak spawn but TMO was sitting behind the rock while TR was right on his spawn point and so the loot was awarded to TR?

Still, nobody learning their lesson, weren't there numerous 24 hour+ poopsocks of VS from right within his room?

That looks like a solid year of not learning from poopsocking. You're not exactly an authority on the matter!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

BDA Stock:
Went from #2 Guild on Server to a number buffer for FC.
Sad Day for the mighty
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread