Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest. Literally everything you say is wrong.
Quoted for Truthz
Old 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I can see why Alarti gets so irritated by you Chest. Literally everything you say is wrong. Let me count the ways:

1. I wasn't trying to solo the entrance, I was trying to solo a golem
2. The solo artist challenge isn't imaginary, it's online. By your logic EQ is imaginary.
3. I don't see why my being solo has any bearing on your decision to leapfrog. Basically you are saying 'unless you have a zerg like us, fuck off'. Good to know.
4. Our MT is Sakuragi, a gimp iksar warrior who has 4800HP and 1050AC when fully buffed. Crazy gear there.
5. We're currently killing isle 5 in sky with less than 20 people who have relatively poor gear and quite a few <60 without using Sirran. Within a month or two we'll be doing all of Sky. Which is pretty much all we can do since we don't feel like spending thousands of hours tracking.
6. I'd also like to mention we beat your guild to Ragefire (and we didn't have to stall, we just let you get FTE and wipe to the human version with 10. Then we killed him with 6.) then let your cleric MQ the pearl. Because we're nice guys.

So how exactly is the A-Team a failure?

Holy shit Chest got knocked the fuck out.

I sya we take these A-Team guys to VP
Old 02-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wow I can see why Alarti gets so irritated by you Chest. Literally everything you say is wrong. Let me count the ways:

1. I wasn't trying to solo the entrance, I was trying to solo a golem
2. The solo artist challenge isn't imaginary, it's online. By your logic EQ is imaginary.
3. I don't see why my being solo has any bearing on your decision to leapfrog. Basically you are saying 'unless you have a zerg like us, fuck off'. Good to know.
4. Our MT is Sakuragi, a gimp iksar warrior who has 4800HP and 1050AC when fully buffed. Crazy gear there.
5. We're currently killing isle 5 in sky with less than 20 people who have relatively poor gear and quite a few <60 without using Sirran. Within a month or two we'll be doing all of Sky. Which is pretty much all we can do since we don't feel like spending thousands of hours tracking.
6. I'd also like to mention we beat your guild to Ragefire (and we didn't have to stall, we just let you get FTE and wipe to the human version with 10. Then we killed him with 6.) then let your cleric MQ the pearl. Because we're nice guys.

So how exactly is the A-Team a failure?
1) it's first come first serve, A-Team leap frogs people all the time for content, just ask your pal Klubba

2) i said the "punch card" was imaginary - because it is. there are no achievements unlocked when you accomplish any of the tasks you've outlined in your guide

3) i'm sorry that my raid guild raided the plane of fear, next time we'll be more cognizant of you soloing. just go ahead and let me know where you'd like to solo next so i can make sure my guild doesn't step on your toes

4) our guildleader is a paladin... +1 me

5) i also do not enjoy socking, look we're agreeing on something

6) because no one has ever rushed a ragefire turn in before, maybe we wouldn't have to rush things if people on this server could just play nice, #dreamland
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit Chest got knocked the fuck out.

I sya we take these A-Team guys to VP
EnrApTeamred ?
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Chest so mad, I love it.

I can't wait to read how Yendor spins this on your boards to make TMO the bad guy somehow, ahahaha.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) it's first come first serve
Yes and I was there first you tool. But it's abundantly obvious that you guys only scream about playing fair when it benefits you. If it's a small guild or soloist that you can push out of the way, then fuck em. If it's a big guild competing with you 'OH GOD THEY TRAINED US, HELP HELP GMS. WE'RE NICE PEOPLE. THEY ARE MEAN'. Do you really not see the raging inconsistency here? If you want to play nice you have to do it not just when it benefits you. And in fact the A-team doesn't leap frog or KS or stall or do these tricks, because we don't suck.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes and I was there first you tool. But it's abundantly obvious that you guys only scream about playing fair when it benefits you. If it's a small guild or soloist that you can push out of the way, then fuck em. If it's a big guild competing with you 'OH GOD THEY TRAINED US, HELP HELP GMS. WE'RE NICE PEOPLE. THEY ARE MEAN'. Do you really not see the raging inconsistency here? If you want to play nice you have to do it not just when it benefits you. And in fact the A-team doesn't leap frog or KS or stall or do these tricks, because we don't suck.
you know goddamn well what i mean when i say first come first serve, go tag and pull your mob and kill it, we aren't going to train you out of the zone first

quit buying into the TMO spin, every single guild that has competed with TMO for content has been trained by TMO at every possible encounter - BDA, VD, and FE have all experienced it. It's not some magical coincidence. If you were competing with TMO for content they wanted you'd get the exact same treatment that BDA and FE receives
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
. . . who the fuck pulls out all the stops for planar trash?
Clearly BDA does, and so did TMO (to AoE the zone) when I was soloing in there trying to get my vermi tunic.... but back on point, more BDA hate.

Side question, who's epic were you trying to get Lor? Tecmos?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Aviak

It's like dejavu, I remember Loraen crying about his epic oh so long ago, now he's crying for someone else's epic.

I think you may need this man.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5) i also do not enjoy socking, look we're agreeing on something
That's why you force your "casual" raid guild to initiate MANDATORY Trakanon poopsocks with 8 hours left in the window, right?

Quote:
6) because no one has ever rushed a ragefire turn in before, maybe we wouldn't have to rush things if people on this server could just play nice, #dreamland
In a thread complaining about your guild not playing nice, you complain about guilds not playing nice. You didn't even try to deny that your guild members were being scumbags. Instead, you trash talk and try to discredit the people calling out your guild.

Stay classy, BDA.
Closed Thread