Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be lying. FE is the heroic guild on the server and they do not race against smaller guilds.
Anyone who really believes FE is going to change the server for the better is delusional. I know the guys who started it and why they started it, and they aren't going to change the raiding scene if they manage to get on top.

That being said, we probably wouldn't have had a shot at naggy or vox if FE wasn't in VP with TMO, because TMO would have zerged those mobs down as well.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who really believes FE is going to change the server for the better is delusional. I know the guys who started it and why they started it, and they aren't going to change the raiding scene if they manage to get on top.

That being said, we probably wouldn't have had a shot at naggy or vox if FE wasn't in VP with TMO, because TMO would have zerged those mobs down as well.
I don't think you really do understand. Most of us started it to push TMO's shit right back up their assholes. Not to be passive bitches about it. The time for passive reasonable discussion was over for me when they trained our entire guild for a maestro and nothing was done about. People wanted loot, and wanted to fight for it. And they have been very successful at it so far.

Only thing is as long as TMO is a guild they will always try to do what they have done for the past year. Which means FE will have to do what they have to do. Which means WHEN FE starts taking more targets per week it will look like we are "hoarding targets". When in reality we will be trying to starve them out. But we never will starve them out completely. Only way I can see this cycle stopping completely is if the sociopath's that run their little cartel passes it off to people who have in the past been a bit reasonable. Jeremy, Frezia-adventure time avatar guy, and even STEALIN have made reasonable posts in the past year. Alarti is mostly harmless, he just really gets off on making people rage on message boards.

Only way to do this is to make it as unprofitable as possible for them to play this game.... In pixel wealth of course.

This is all tempered by the fact that there are shitheads in every guild. FE has em too. BDA has em too.

All you other guilds help dismantle the empire with what momentum FE has built over the last few months, and you will see some changes. Otherwise its just a cold war of butt-fuckery. Deal with it.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1. I agree

2. We left naggy and Vox up for the little guys. We could have easily killed those 2 dragons while our train team handled FE. If you saw their last Nex attempt you would know this as truth. You can debate whether we left them up for laziness or for real altruism however. Might be some of both!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you really do understand. Most of us started it to push TMO's shit right back up their assholes. Not to be passive bitches about it. The time for passive reasonable discussion was over for me when they trained our entire guild for a maestro and nothing was done about. People wanted loot, and wanted to fight for it. And they have been very successful at it so far.

Only thing is as long as TMO is a guild they will always try to do what they have done for the past year. Which means FE will have to do what they have to do. Which means WHEN FE starts taking more targets per week it will look like we are "hoarding targets". When in reality we will be trying to starve them out. But we never will starve them out completely. Only way I can see this cycle stopping completely is if the sociopath's that run their little cartel passes it off to people who have in the past been a bit reasonable. Jeremy, Frezia-adventure time avatar guy, and even STEALIN have made reasonable posts in the past year. Alarti is mostly harmless, he just really gets off on making people rage on message boards.

Only way to do this is to make it as unprofitable as possible for them to play this game.... In pixel wealth of course.

This is all tempered by the fact that there are shitheads in every guild. FE has em too. BDA has em too.

All you other guilds help dismantle the empire with what momentum FE has built over the last few months, and you will see some changes. Otherwise its just a cold war of butt-fuckery. Deal with it.
The sad part is... I think you truly believe most of what you wrote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Skeleton

Yeah you really gave it to TMO when you steamrolled over BDA to get Tal. LALS
Old 04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VS,Inny,CT,Gore,Draco,PD,Silverwing

Also tell your monks that training a single silverwing onto a group of buffed TMO isnt really training....it's pulling.
lolz
(http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1868624)

Lvl 53 Reaver

Lvl 60 Grandmaster

Lvl 19 Enchanter- (Red)
Old 04-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

i can understand that it's hard to be the good guys when competing with TMO. Seriously, i get it. We did it in BDA for 2 weeks and TMO couldn't do shit, BECAUSE TMO couldn't do shit.

But when you see a guild prepping for Talendor that is not TMO, srsly guys. let them have a shot. you won't miss that red dragon scale. I see you all in that thread by Daimadoshi (<3) saying that you want that, and i believe you guys, fo'real. But when the timing is perfect like this, there's nothing. No acts.

But yeah, yeah.. you deserve the loot. all of it. no one denies that. The problem with FE is not that they can lose.. in a sense, they already won. The risk is that they can turn into TMO.

PS: Mavtank/Mavpal was already a dumbass when he was in Divinity, i guess he didn't change.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Banned

FE being the top guild on the server would be 100% worse for the lesser guilds then TMO is right now.

IF Leaving stuff up didn't guarantee FE free loot TMO would leave lots of stuff up.

Trust me if TMO leaves this server and FE is number one other guilds will never see a mob again because they need to gear up there 300 active raiders first with bone razors and divine war hammers.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That sort of doesn't hold water considering the fact that tmo wasn't even in skyfire. Starving tmo of targets is one thing, but I don't think bda members have a tmo tag over there head. So I wouldn't say that, you guys bringing a zerg force to skyfire starved tmo. I think they had other things to occupy them at that time of the night.
Closed Thread