Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

Default I am considering removing my own teeth and need some possible resources

Well my teeth have gotten to the point that I am in horrible pain everyday. I made it to a dentist and he said I would have to pretty much remove all of them.

Unfortunatley I dont have dental coverage to do this, and the local dental school cannot do it either. I am on waiting lists but I have been on the free dental clinic waiting list for several months now. I have like no money right now as I am sans work and insurance.

Im trying to get work but unfortunately I cannot. I am on medicaid but medicaid only pays for dentures and the lowest figure of cost I ahve found is 4 thousand dollars money which I do not have at all.

My teeh actually wer perfect 3 years ago then I had successive major surgery after major surgery and it all went ot hell, All quadrants are broken etc this is due to a very powerful antibiotic versal ver something or another it eats away at you and i was already anemic so it all went ot hell..

I also , several thousand dollars in cred card debt. So I have no credit to go to a dentist. Medicaid will pay for dentures, but unfortunately they will not pay for any removal and since removal is the amin cost I am pretty much screwed. I am on 4 waiting list for free dental the headaches and migraines are driving me insane. I cnat think concentrat unless I am under a massive amount of painkillers. Its bad but if only I could have gotten in sooner it would nto be this bad. I am sign up for every free dental program in louisiana and the earliest one is 9 months for X RAYS then another 9 months till I actuall see the dentist.

Here is my plan,

Get a video camera.
Take a kissload of painkillers.

Cut my teeth out.

Drive to hospital for stitches then go and get dentures.

Really I am just sick of it . I take massive amounts of painkillers all day long because I have constant ache from them. I cnat eat cold food, I cant eat crunchy food. I cant smile , mouth bleeds cosntantly. I think mainly the massive headaches and jaw pain plus occasionaly they get infected my mouth swells and i run fever for sever days.

Anyway I think pulling all my teeth out on camera and then mailing them off to people would be kind of coo at least mak a nice statement about healthcare for the poor.

This is what I need.

Ive found some good sources of dnetal equipment. The thing is I cant seem to find the actual instructional medical manuals on removal of teeth.

Anyway know of any good online book sellers that sell these?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Isn't Obamacare meant to be sorting out stuff like this?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Banned

^that 1's a hoot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Same as our National Health Service then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give this a go...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Join the military, they'll pay for your new grill
Old 04-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Banned

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2bYiLol6XbE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2bYiLol6XbE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

When I was a kid my Dad's Roommate tried this with a pair of pliers and we come home to him passed out with his face hanging in the toilet.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Kobold

For about half the cost (or even more) you could go to another country that has much cheaper dental care --Mexico, Hungary, Slovakia..... --Your 4k price tag might end up as low as 1k, including cost of the trip.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like a good way to bleed out and die.