Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just feedin the trolls
Cool Pic with the Enigma. Ive hung out with him a couple of different times at various shows through the years. Cool dude. Are you in the body mod business also?
Old 05-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh, but bring back the red hair!
Im doing a dark red next.. we'll see how it works. And no, same BF for 6 months. =)
Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Default hey

wow i seen they pruned the forums i no longer have 85000 views on this topic
Old 05-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

First time wearing prescription glasses in close to around 14 years now. My fucking brain hurts. Anyway I will be getting lasik surgery(specifically PRK), on May 30th at which point I will be free of lenses and glasses forever.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not giving him shit but I doubt 3/4 people on forums would sleep with a man in drag

not that there is anything wrong with that
so mean, but so funny

+10 internets
Old 05-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First time wearing prescription glasses in close to around 14 years now. My fucking brain hurts. Anyway I will be getting lasik surgery(specifically PRK), on May 30th at which point I will be free of lenses and glasses forever.
How much is that costing you? I've dreamed of lasik for a few years now but I am deathly afraid of the cost + pew pew lasers into my eyeballs.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much is that costing you? I've dreamed of lasik for a few years now but I am deathly afraid of the cost + pew pew lasers into my eyeballs.
about $3,800 with eye insurance taking 15% off the top. I'm using LasikPlus, and their doing custom wavefont(all lasik surgeons on their blogs recommend this, as the odds of 20/20 vision after surgery is about a 90% sucess rate).
Just got my eye drop prescriptions, another $160 bucks with insurance, around $400 without it.

I was basically saving money to pay off a big chunk of my car, instead I laser my eyes.

Military get PRK treatment, the same as im getting, my doctor also got PRK. It's a slower heal time than LASIK with the flap method, but the healing is stronger, basically in high impact situations near your head or where blood could rush to your head, you risk tearing the flap or damaging your eyes without PRK surgery.

There are some negative side effects that can come from LASIK, but I picked a doctor that does exclusively LASIK surgery and has been doing it for 20 years. Some doctors do LASIK in addition to other surgeries.

http://www.lasikplus.com/clear-vision/

After watching one of their videos I feel alot better about the surgery overall, the actual laser is a form of ultraviolet which is taking off millionths of a centimeter from the surface of your eye, so its not like a laser thats going to burn through your head or face. It's all pretty much computer guided, your eyes have numbing drops, more so from the discomfort of having your eyes held open and getting dry. The actual procedure is about 30 seconds per eye, and the computer will compensate if you manage to derp and move your eye around.

I was hoping it would be cheaper, but I'm done with my eyes feeling tired all the time from contacts, and after just one day of glasses im fucking done with them.
Last edited by Knuckle; 05-08-2013 at 11:06 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Can't believe asinine made this thread and its over 600 pages.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
about $3,800 with eye insurance taking 15% off the top. I'm using LasikPlus, and their doing custom wavefont(all lasik surgeons on their blogs recommend this, as the odds of 20/20 vision after surgery is about a 90% sucess rate).
Just got my eye drop prescriptions, another $160 bucks with insurance, around $400 without it.

I was basically saving money to pay off a big chunk of my car, instead I laser my eyes.

Military get PRK treatment, the same as im getting, my doctor also got PRK. It's a slower heal time than LASIK with the flap method, but the healing is stronger, basically in high impact situations near your head or where blood could rush to your head, you risk tearing the flap or damaging your eyes without PRK surgery.

There are some negative side effects that can come from LASIK, but I picked a doctor that does exclusively LASIK surgery and has been doing it for 20 years. Some doctors do LASIK in addition to other surgeries.

http://www.lasikplus.com/clear-vision/

After watching one of their videos I feel alot better about the surgery overall, the actual laser is a form of ultraviolet which is taking off millionths of a centimeter from the surface of your eye, so its not like a laser thats going to burn through your head or face. It's all pretty much computer guided, your eyes have numbing drops, more so from the discomfort of having your eyes held open and getting dry. The actual procedure is about 30 seconds per eye, and the computer will compensate if you manage to derp and move your eye around.

I was hoping it would be cheaper, but I'm done with my eyes feeling tired all the time from contacts, and after just one day of glasses im fucking done with them.

Yaw, PRK is good. I got it done back in ugh 2006 I think from the Army. The recovery sucks BALLS but once it's done, you're good to go.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe asinine made this thread and its over 600 pages.
That's so asinine.

I'm here all night, folks.
Closed Thread