Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Arguing about who plays more on a message board of an emulated eq server just seems lulzy to me
Old 06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

your /played is lulzy
Old 06-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yaw I'm a big trash pvper that's why I've taken less than 15 deaths on checkraise since I made him in 2011. That's why I scooped up killshots left and right on zibby in classic, dominated guk with heartbrand etc. etc. that's why me on Selena / Gongshow / hpt flawlessed eight people as I corner cast heals like a pro. Or when I assist healed on Colgate who had the wrong target every time as he tried to get killshots instead of focus the right person. Yaw yaw keep askin for hand outs tho bro you might hit 52 one of these days and be in range.
bragging about 15 deaths on an ogre warrior carrying soulfires that only does mass pvp is laughable

what you said about me makes absolutely no sense; killing people in pvp is bad? maybe next time ill focus a warrior or ill take a page out of your book and attack my guildmates who are tstaffee
Old 06-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

You went for the wrong target in mass pvp trying to go for killshots rather than focus the correct players your guild was. Not that you got the killshots as I delivered those heals to your target [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also 15 deaths including classic when melees sucked, takes into account trak teeth ( I ate a couple in red dawn ) tstaff death touch procs, machine gun earth pets, being ganked and rooted etc etc. not bad having been made in 2011. I've seen you die minimum ten times in two months bro
Old 06-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Banned

funny that im the main assist 95% of the time that i pvp with other players and you claim im on the wrong targets

i think colgate has died maybe 12 times total with 6 of them being to trak teeth/conflag wands, 2 deaths to tstaff/skean, 2 from earth pet root when massively outnumbered, and the rest from incompetent healers/bards in mass pvp. i also have never carried a soulfire or prayers of life, i typically dont have gate pots, and i more often than not pvp alone on my monk against groups

you are nothing more than a laughable jewish neckbeard that got griefed out of holocaust because lasher and kringe were mean to you.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

i feel like a train just hit me pray for me pals
Old 06-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Banned

HB im beginning to like you a little more but let me answer some of your posts and show you your erroneous ways

Nihilum is not winning. You can't have a winner when your 75% of pop and nobody wants to even bother. It's a PvE server now.

Nilly being uncontested has nothing to do with Nizzar being nice and friendly because entire blue server hates him. Half of internal guild hates him but have addiction for free pixels from a well piled machine.

Cough 42/70 at faydedar.

Abusing Mage bolts w a 50 Mage during classic and shooting through walls doesn't mean evidence of a good PvPer; you made 7 I quit posts before kunark.

Your number of deaths on warrior have nothing to do with your skill, your a raid buffed tank doing VP I'd expect you have more HP and defensive stats than anyone per the gear and soul fire charges.

If you want to include your pre Nihilum warrior well, everytime there was PvP there was also screenshots of you running full speed to zone lines at 95% HP

Case closed.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddi lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HB im beginning to like you a little more but let me answer some of your posts and show you your erroneous ways

Nihilum is not winning. You can't have a winner when your 75% of pop and nobody wants to even bother. It's a PvE server now.

Nilly being uncontested has nothing to do with Nizzar being nice and friendly because entire blue server hates him. Half of internal guild hates him but have addiction for free pixels from a well piled machine.

Cough 42/70 at faydedar.

Abusing Mage bolts w a 50 Mage during classic and shooting through walls doesn't mean evidence of a good PvPer; you made 7 I quit posts before kunark.

Your number of deaths on warrior have nothing to do with your skill, your a raid buffed tank doing VP I'd expect you have more HP and defensive stats than anyone per the gear and soul fire charges.

If you want to include your pre Nihilum warrior well, everytime there was PvP there was also screenshots of you running full speed to zone lines at 95% HP

Case closed.
truth hurts hb
Old 06-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I signed up when it was set for May 25th which I could have been at. Then it was moved to June 1st. Unfortunately I had my daughters t-ball game and awards ceremony at 11:30 am until 3 pm. Then I had my daughters gymnastic exhibition from 5 pm-8 pm. So instead of just not showing like so many others, I asked if anyone wanted to play.

The BotB was supposed to be at 1 pm.

Anyway if you watch the Elderan/Salt fight Elderan was at 50% Salt was at 25%. Salt disced and landed a 1080 BS which dropped Elderan to almost death, game over.

Bad luck can happen with the /random number generator.

Run down.

Gream went 4-0 (Beat Salem, Croup, Tyrionn, Salt)
Tyrionn went 3-1 (Beat Sootwulf, Brennard, Elderan)
Elderan went 2-2 (Beat Stasis, Johnny)
Johnny went 1-1 (Beat Chuck)
Salt went 1-1 (Beat Elderan)
You were too retarded to be allowed to play your own character, shut up

You make 400$ an hour lmfao
Old 06-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were too retarded to be allowed to play your own character, shut up

You make 400$ an hour lmfao
You don't even have a character on this server anymore. Why are you still posting here?
Closed Thread