Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

damn didnt know coders/developers could make so much. studying physics was dum fuck me
Old 06-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't even have a character on this server anymore. Why are you still posting here?
Spy Nirgon is spy.

Lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddi lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HB im beginning to like you a little more but let me answer some of your posts and show you your erroneous ways

Nihilum is not winning. You can't have a winner when your 75% of pop and nobody wants to even bother. It's a PvE server now.

Nilly being uncontested has nothing to do with Nizzar being nice and friendly because entire blue server hates him. Half of internal guild hates him but have addiction for free pixels from a well piled machine.

Cough 42/70 at faydedar.

Abusing Mage bolts w a 50 Mage during classic and shooting through walls doesn't mean evidence of a good PvPer; you made 7 I quit posts before kunark.

Your number of deaths on warrior have nothing to do with your skill, your a raid buffed tank doing VP I'd expect you have more HP and defensive stats than anyone per the gear and soul fire charges.

If you want to include your pre Nihilum warrior well, everytime there was PvP there was also screenshots of you running full speed to zone lines at 95% HP

Case closed.
Nihilums success for the most part has been because it sheen unbelievably stable for a MMORPG guild and that I attribute to nizzar. It's stability has attracted many applicants, including yourself at one point. I understand the low pop problem and the size problem, though recently we struggle to field even 25, but a large part of this is because of the sheer level of astounding incompetence present in the opposition. You've played on both sides you know the difference. Nizzar says hate 830 or sends bat phone out everyone is there 815 ready to go. You tell azrael 830 people are showing up at 1am and are starting off with a droga farming session.

Nizzar doesn't take shit personal and because of that he's done a great job dealing with all potential drama in the guild as opposed to the other guilds, you have to give him some credit for that. Ill be the first to admit, and I haven't changed my stance, that the holo ban was bullshit, but I was in holo that guild as fun as it was, was already dying before the ban, everyone in holo can attest to this, it made no real difference long term, nihilum still would've remained on top ultimately, as no guild has been able to offer pve success with pvp success.

As far as checkraise, melees were awful in classic, less mr gear so root was a larger problem and being rooted as a melee in classic was insta death. Couple that with the fact it was me and like eight people on the server vs fourty nihilum, yes I plugged a lot. Mages were bullshit 100% but so are tstaffs and I don't see you giving grief to cwall for his kills.

Anyways what you playing now
Old 06-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Side note I hated when nihilum had 40+ people and have always advocated against it. The fact is we barely get the minimum requisite numbers to raid currently. This is a content locked emulated server with fast burn out so if you don't keep recruiting you also put yourself at risk of not being able to compete any longer. It's a hard line to balance, but I'm on the side of less rather than more.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Banned

Oh noes risk of not getting that faydedar anymore
Old 06-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Banned

Old 06-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Banned

And I still log on occasionally to buff or transfer for friends I still have several characters just retarded that Retti is still banned by some booger eating high school nerd so I'm bitter.

But regardless of him being unbanned or not it would only make me want to log in to YT someone trying to exp since there no chance of any other PvP when your able to bat phone 70% of pop and even if you get the upper hand they are all zergling a with 3 alts ready to log in at the Zoneline.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddi lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh noes risk of not getting that faydedar anymore
You prolly don't care about a serious answer, but plenty of people enjoy the PvE aspect of the game, and if you stop doing it they'll stop playing, less pop etc. It's a difficult thing to balance like I said.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Banned

Old 06-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Banned

PvE fun I agree, getting items is also fun I agree. But taking 42/70 to do one of the worst and easies dragons for the 1000th time when nobody needs anything not so sure

I doubt you think clearing hate and fear is fun right? It was fun the first few times when it was nostalgic but then it became a chore.
Closed Thread