Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here is the problem with your statement: incest does not imply kids. there's another word for that: pedophilia.
I was referring to Kagatob specifically, because he is a pedophile. You can tell by the fact he self-identifies as an anime enthusiast.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Perhaps incest has evolutionary advantages, as does the development of such stigma.

Dolic
Old 06-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

evolutionary disadvantages i mean.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

or a bunch of sexually oppressed homophobes are trying to control your actions in the bedroom
Old 06-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its gross and produces genetically redundant babies no one will ever love.
Normally I would agree but in my "career" its not very uncommon to see victims of incest/inbred people.

8-9 years ago when I first started at the company i worked for. I worked with a 40 year old woman who was inbred, her entire family lived on a farm and wouldn't leave. Several generations of inbreeding, they just kept to themselves and thats what it was eventually the state came and took the kids/seperated everyone.

Anyway this women had loads of mental issues and was one of the "worst" clients of the agency, in terms of violence and unpredictability. She had a daughter, her brother raped her and impregnated her and she carried to term gave birth and around that time is when the state came in and took the child into custody. She told me that she didn't blame her brother, which to this day I don't understand, she said it wasn't his fault he didn't know what he was doing something along those lines. When I met her daughter I was beyond shocked after hearing about the family history, she was a normal 13 year old girl.

I say normal as in after quite a bit of psychiatric testing they found she had no dysfunction, no mental illness, no emotional issues, a normal IQ for a 13 year old girl and looked physically normal you would never have known her parents were siblings if someone hadn't told you.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

as a note to those who cannot correctly infer what's described in the post above, it's the agoraphobia that's the mental illness in the anecdote, not the rest
Old 06-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

That's an interesting story Rhambuk but I think what we're all really wondering is: did you hit it?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's an interesting story Rhambuk but I think what we're all really wondering is: did you hit it?
she was 13 i was 24. God damn pedophilia laws, I demand equal rights!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread