Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Default Merchants for evil races on Faydwer?

Before correcting Kelethin factions via crushbone + questing, are there any places for an Ogre to sell on Faydwer? I did some eqatlas scanning to see (which obviously isn't comprehensive), but I don't see anything viable.

Apologies if this has been asked before...
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Kobold

Druid ring in Steamfont?
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Aviak

The druid rings in BB.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Aviak

There's a poison vendor in Dagnor's Cauldron on the island, but there are a lot of goblins that roam right past him so unless you have SoW & levitate, sometimes it's hard to get away (if you can't kill them). They are in the mid-high teens I think.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Just remember by getting kelethin faction you ruin dark elf faction killing cb orcs. You'll need to bump up freeport faction to have a place to sell/bank in EC area.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioisk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just remember by getting kelethin faction you ruin dark elf faction killing cb orcs. You'll need to bump up freeport faction to have a place to sell/bank in EC area.
I thought the Indigo Brotherhood was just the SK guild. Is it all of Neriak?
Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioisk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm didn't realize that... how does a DE SK get Kelethin faction then? He just doesn't? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Kobold

Of course always con, it's not just DE that is your problem, but being a SK too.

There is a high elf vendor at the docks in BB - closest to the docks, he will sell to DE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronjer View Post
10 years ago I split up as well with my ex gf over EQ. Didn't even realize her move out, as I was raiding at this time.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Aviak

Killing CB orcs only ruins your faction with the dark elf warrior's guild, the indigo brotherhood. You can still go to the city and bank, sell, trade, whatever the hell you want to as long as you don't wander off to the warrior section.

Pepperjill, 48 Cleric
Flowerpot, 46 Druid (dead)
Parlor, 36 Enchanter
Old 07-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing CB orcs only ruins your faction with the dark elf warrior's guild, the indigo brotherhood. You can still go to the city and bank, sell, trade, whatever the hell you want to as long as you don't wander off to the warrior section.
You're sure the Neriak guards aren't on the same faction as the DE warrior guild?
Closed Thread