Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

1. not trying to sound tuff, i play role play a hobbit from lord of the rings on a 14 year old elf simulator.

2. i fucking hate guk to begin with. everyone knows i love solb which is way more hostile than guk. i dont think ive ever gone there to "grind" more like get someone a fbss or some other shitty classic loot that pals wanted. trust me i hate that place with or without pvp.

3. never dreaded you or inc pvp, I dreaded all the other frogs that would be brought/join to the fight or the CR that mite be inc. most of the time i dont think you or the other flowers intentionally trained us but there were a few times that it was just ridiculous. trains and guk pvp kinda go hand and hand, i guess its the nature of the beast.

anyways man, i love you for keeping red red. i dont judge you for being a baddie so dont judge me for being a goodie.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Banned

this train smear campain would sound a lot more believable with a screenshot... o wait that would require me to train.

come on samwise you know better than that. only train ive ever seen while in same zone with you was when you tried to bring ren to highpass during subsequent battles of highkeep (after the first one of course, you remember what happened that one)

there was that oor bard gathering up npcs deep in najena but we'll just call that one an accident & also ancient history
Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See above, big dog. Insider sources telling me I get your jimmies quite rustled, to the point of IRL aggression. Ain't worth it big dog. No punches being thrown here br0.

Are you referring to the one character (Orbi) you leveled from 24 to 30sh?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] quoting so you can't try to take it back
i only call you a liar because you lie
Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Banned

Shark comes out of the sand, grabs a pair of loppers, goes home, grabs a jew, does a line of coke, chokes his chicken, runs through the oasis of marr, turns out hes actually just tripping because in reality he took acid approximately 3 hours ago, after that, he goes to whataburger and grabs a black woman by her ear and rips it clean off, crams it in his mouth, runs off, says bye, see God, dies of aids
Old 06-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Banned

im rating this thread 5 stars
Old 06-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by big league chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] quoting so you can't try to take it back
i only call you a liar because you lie
I think you call me a liar because you know that I know things that you don't want them to know. So instead of being an honorable ex-pal and letting things rest, you'll try n' smear ol' Shrub's name to discredit any information which I may share with all these pals.

Thing is, I'm not a wiener,, and there's no need to be a-smearin' your name, in real life or otherwise. I don't ForumQuest as hard as some of these other bros, and your personal life is your business - not theirs. So rest assured there'll be no slander on my part.

So, I'd really appreciate it if you quit a-slanderin' my name, brue. Fact is, I know you're upset I left the guild and denied you access to your longstanding pocket cleric. But the fact is, I'm a very honest person, in-game and IRL, and I don't appreciate you trying to establish me as a liar. It's lame, and quite un-true.

Signed, ex-pal-pocket cleric,
Orbi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big league chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im rating this thread 5 stars
This thread shall live forever, no I didn't say never, take her to the bar so that I may sleep with Esther
Old 06-14-2013, 08:43 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chewie, "the only person who zone hops and plugs more than gloinz"

can we get him an in-game title for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have no idea who any of those people are :/
Old 06-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this train smear campain would sound a lot more believable with a screenshot... o wait that would require me to train.

come on samwise you know better than that. only train ive ever seen while in same zone with you was when you tried to bring ren to highpass during subsequent battles of highkeep (after the first one of course, you remember what happened that one)

there was that oor bard gathering up npcs deep in najena but we'll just call that one an accident & also ancient history
lol i remember that. ran (and like 4 guards) was brought by someone else but for some reason i agroed him when i started nuking that barbarian shammy, i forget his name but he thinks hes a robot. that was one of my fav fights of all time on this box. poor saidin lol had to port around to CR you guys. damn i miss classic eq.

like i said, guk pvp and trains just happen. its annoying and unavoidable. i remember one time salem ran thru guk to assasinate me. after a backstab or two i was down to nothing. he brought most of guk with him and when i was low health i agroed his train and took a pve death. i know it wasnt intentional cuz i talked to him afterwards. think he was more upset he got ksed the frogs.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Banned

ok since you replied
i leveled it to 50 with help of 2 still-pals then u came back and changed pw

i actually have the emails where i update you of all the leveling, 30-40 was mostly just me, at 37 you said it was your gift to the guild. november 2012 confirmed. but yeh its over with. i just know what kind of person you are now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hope this rustles you over the edge can't wait to see what you a-come up with next

btw we can still be pals im pals with plenty of scumbags hmu
Closed Thread