Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Lots of down syndrome, hurt feelings, and people needing to prove how old skool they are in this thread.

EQ is not hard, the average boss mob in this game has 1 or 2 abilities. It's just a matter of how much you are addicted to this version of Everquest and want to dedicate this part of your real life towards it.

Nobody gets on Dannyl's list, nobody.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of down syndrome, hurt feelings, and people needing to prove how old skool they are in this thread.

EQ is not hard, the average boss mob in this game has 1 or 2 abilities. It's just a matter of how much you are addicted to this version of Everquest and want to dedicate this part of your real life towards it.

Nobody gets on Dannyl's list, nobody.
Best post tbh, you'd all love me in your groups if I was playing but you wouldn't know it was me
Old 11-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true, and also why I qualified my list by saying last year and half.

With that, how do you judge some of these classes? Take enchanter, there is no hard enchanter content in velious anymore. How do I judge an AM enchanter who never even did the one event where enchanters matter because warders are gone. Others can call bias all they want, but the people on my list weren't taking fraps of other players to find out how to do these events. The people on my list are the ones who figured it out. Had AM players done any of these events first (or at alll) I would be giving them a lot more credit, but the fact is they learned from others who did it first. I don't pretend to say I have done any better as a warrior, because people before me figured it out and I copied them, just like every AM player here.
Mad props to all the people who "figured out" content from 2001 over a decade later. Real innovators figuring out how to kill those mobs with literally a decade of information, beta testing and private servers.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

While that may be true, it doesn't lessen the people who did it here first, but instead the people who watched and fraps them do it so they could also. We had AM camera men watching multiple Tunares while they would do a clear and not kill her. That's the difference here - players who lead the content, and those who watched and copied.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While that may be true, it doesn't lessen the people who did it here first, but instead the people who watched and fraps them do it so they could also. We had AM camera men watching multiple Tunares while they would do a clear and not kill her. That's the difference here - players who lead the content, and those who watched and copied.
Pity reply for the sick - Aspergers is a manageable disease, seek medication.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You're a delusional slapdick.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Top @$$kissers by orientation, let's call this thread for what it is
Old 11-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

You know the left corner in front of the first door of ST? It's well known as the legday corner from when you watched us kill everything pretending to be afk.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the you of Awakened. The guy all his guildmates think "man, I wish this guy would just stop posting".
I own that title actually. Breaken knows.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 11-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the you of Awakened. The guy all his guildmates think "man, I wish this guy would just stop posting".
Rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. Lying doesn't kill, denial does. Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiveness does
Closed Thread