Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

??? I've died once since kunark launched when I zoned low health into minie and hectorchrist.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can keep going. mad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can quote people from the wrong era all you want. Those of us who actually played, know what it was really like.
Last edited by bamzal; 09-06-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Old 09-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is that you guys seem to think we were going to strictly adhere to 'classic' for the pvp server. On the contrary we would like to make it somewhat interesting and fun for everyone. Call it Custom Classic if you want, I don't give a shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the contrary we would like to make it somewhat interesting and fun for everyone.

Thank you Rogean, being something other then a one shot Rapture bot at end game will keep things more interesting for an up and comming Enchantress like me. The shaman who can actually land their lower level malo lines and cripples, and the mages who use to be just weak life support for easily CC'ed pets plus many more all thank you too for keeping it INTERESTING for us all.

You guys need to think outside the box with this, forget all your old tired strategies and experiment with your abilities and spellbooks (and poisons....). This is an opportunity to learn new "secret strategies" to own people with. Try different things out, become the new master of your class in this new age.

Free your mind.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Not classic. No interest. Mages were weak?.. ya crack in your cornflakes this morning? You obviously didn't play 5 minutes of EQ live. Been trolling us this long Rydar, Trollborn, Crystalblue claiming all these EQ merit badges and don't know the fundaments of the classes.

We didn't come here for
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasnt my concern...until you started running your mouth to guildmates, skipping raids to farm and fighting with your guildmembers for camps. While holding the tag Nihilum to protect you.

As for "before i joined Nihilum" you do realize that you had nothing to do with it. I knew Nizzar LONG before EQ Emulator was even created.

Yeah go back to bed son. Try pulling your head out of your ass..it might help with your problem.
I'm sure you know how spiritually strong and grateful I am in the good Lord (maybe you're athiest who knows and it may not mean anything,swear to God that Troriste SENT ME TELL when you had asked him to join asking if you were a spy. I stood up for you because I had multiple conversations with you on my mule Armani when you were in the ec tunnle. On my life that is the truth. You have delusions of graduer Mr. Magic Cards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Haul; 09-06-2012 at 12:56 PM..
Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought oddjob already revealed the truth about you having bad genes, hereditary defects,etc. that "required" you to sit at the computer all day every day RMTing up a storm to pay for your weed/coke (or was it meth?) habit to ease your pain/humiliation/isolation or wtf ever it was?

What was your condition again?

Please stfu, EQ RMT kingpin/head nerd.
I have Crohns Disease buddy, you can't even tell I have a illness by looking at me. Other than me being a little skinnier than the average person. I tried cocaine a few times back in 2006 my senior year of highschool just like almost any other normal kid and the stuff was lame. It's affects weren't even cool and it didn't last long. As for meth I swear on my life, family, and the good Lord that I've never even tried it or even been offered to try it. If you use meth even once your brain chemistry is changed for life. It is one of the only drugs that is like that (to my knowledge, but its a proven fact about meth). Dunno if you ever went to college though to learn and cognitively restructure your brain to be a smarter and more well rounded human being. All I do is marijuana (can't atm cause I'm recovering from surgery), and occasional pain pills taken orally because they're perscribed for pain. They are addictive though so I don't do them too often, and also if you build up a tolerance they don't even work worth a shit. Not really sure why you're stepping up to the plate disrespecting, perhaps you're in Nihilum and trying to impress your buddys to show you're a loyal lacky. Anywho God bless dude no hard feelings I don't even know you- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have Crohns Disease buddy, you can't even tell I have a illness by looking at me. Other than me being a little skinnier than the average person. I tried cocaine a few times back in 2006 my senior year of highschool just like almost any other normal kid and the stuff was lame. It's affects weren't even cool and it didn't last long. As for meth I swear on my life, family, and the good Lord that I've never even tried it or even been offered to try it. If you use meth even once your brain chemistry is changed for life. It is one of the only drugs that is like that (to my knowledge, but its a proven fact about meth). Dunno if you ever went to college though to learn and cognitively restructure your brain to be a smarter and more well rounded human being. All I do is marijuana (can't atm cause I'm recovering from surgery), and occasional pain pills taken orally because they're perscribed for pain. They are addictive though so I don't do them too often, and also if you build up a tolerance they don't even work worth a shit. Not really sure why you're stepping up to the plate disrespecting, perhaps you're in Nihilum and trying to impress your buddys to show you're a loyal lacky. Anywho God bless dude no hard feelings I don't even know you- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Aviak

Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you Rogean, being something other then a one shot Rapture bot at end game will keep things more interesting for an up and comming Enchantress like me. The shaman who can actually land their lower level malo lines and cripples, and the mages who use to be just weak life support for easily CC'ed pets plus many more all thank you too for keeping it INTERESTING for us all.

You guys need to think outside the box with this, forget all your old tired strategies and experiment with your abilities and spellbooks (and poisons....). This is an opportunity to learn new "secret strategies" to own people with. Try different things out, become the new master of your class in this new age.

Free your mind.
Thats nice and all then maybe he should change the front page...This is its current form.

Welcome
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward.

Cause thats not at all what I remember 1999 to be like..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread