Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Man, looking at that server first list brings back some memories. Many very good players have been long gone from this stink pile of a raid scene. #pouroneoutforyouhomies #bringbackforumtags2016
Old 06-15-2016, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that's not what he's talking about pal

http://wiki.project1999.com/Server_Firsts

How many times u see "The Mystical Order" on that page? I see an awful lot of Transatlantic Rampage / Inglourious Basterds / Rampage. In fact I think Bregan D`Aerth appears more times than The Mystical Order
Those things happened either before I started playing or I was in BDA. I could not care less about what elf posse killed something first. Do you, honestly?

If TMO taught me anything, it's that EQ is pretty fun without competition and I'm sincerely glad you're getting to experience that. Our raid scene sucked, sucks, and will continue to suck in the future because of competition. Might have something to do with you being on a different server or something.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Banned

BDA is getting so many FTEs(in their instances) - old TMO is incredibly jelly
Old 06-15-2016, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Lineage 2 Gustin server. We were the first group to make it all the way to the Heart of Warding.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-15-2016, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

How is Show a wolf indoors?
Old 06-15-2016, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO was just the flavor of the year after a whole slew of other raiding neckbeards quit due to a crap raid scene.
Weird how history repeats itself huh? Back then TMO thought they were the best cause all the actual best players quit. Now Rampage quits cause burned out/raid scene sucks and Aftermath steps up and acts like its cause they're superior and they become the new "best" cause all the actual best players left. Kinda crazy when you think about it.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is Show a wolf indoors?
That's Myuharin who everyone knows is a leet hacker. Why do you think no one can ever turn him down in voice chat?

You can sow/jboot/wolf/selos indoors.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that's not what he's talking about pal

http://wiki.project1999.com/Server_Firsts

How many times u see "The Mystical Order" on that page? I see an awful lot of Transatlantic Rampage / Inglourious Basterds / Rampage. In fact I think Bregan D`Aerth appears more times than The Mystical Order
I am having trouble finding the server first for breaking a raid rotation.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Weird how history repeats itself huh? Back then TMO thought they were the best cause all the actual best players quit. Now Rampage quits cause burned out/raid scene sucks and Aftermath steps up and acts like its cause they're superior and they become the new "best" cause all the actual best players left. Kinda crazy when you think about it.
What's crazy is anyone would consider being the best here (by whatever standard they set for themselves, because nobody will even agree on what the best means) some kind of praiseworthy achievement.

Get guilds to cooperate and everyone to play nice together and then you can brag about achieving something impressive.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Myuharin who everyone knows is a leet hacker. Why do you think no one can ever turn him down in voice chat?
Mein Furor, I have developed ze final solution to our dragon problem. HAIL BDA – HAIL CHEST – VICTORY OR DEATH
Closed Thread