Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Windows 7 definitely caused the least problems for me. If you can pick the OS, go with that <3
Old 03-02-2019, 05:45 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Windows 7 definitely caused the least problems for me. If you can pick the OS, go with that <3
i have 3 OS partitions 10/7/ubuntu ...i have a lot of issues with win7 myself crashes mostly. problem i have with windows 10 on some of these older games is the gama.w7 is mostly a driver/hardware issue for me though.

you might be right however with the somewhat dated low-mid range APU's w7 might be a better choice in OS. he could always just "acquire" 7 then use pico..windows 10 can be modded to run a lot smoother on low end hardware, it just takes some time.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

I never had an issue with windows 7 at all. I first installed EQ on a pal's PC with windows 10 and had a lot of crash issues. Think it was the graphics card but never found out or got it going.

Since bought a Windows 10 PC myself and its fine. Computers are annoying [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]