Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

literally all ur gear minus aon sucks in velious and could be replaced in 2 weeks
Old 09-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Banned

Location: They keep me in the p99 broom closet with the delicious paste and scented magic markers

I can't speak to any of this stuff, but if you need your surname deleted or if your corpse rotted, I will service your customer like you've never had your customer serviced before!
Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

wb eunomia i mean derupal i mean amelinda i mean...
Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally all ur gear minus aon sucks in velious and could be replaced in 2 weeks
Crown of Rile still good.
GreySuede boots still bis.
Robe of Azure still solid (Only ST Shroud is better)

Not everything is worthless u kno?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-17-2015, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't speak to any of this stuff, but if you need your surname deleted or if your corpse rotted, I will service your customer like you've never had your customer serviced before!
He spent hours in EC the other day doing just that summoning rotted corpses. Just don't ask him to bind you he cant do it! jk
Old 09-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

don't think he had crown, but yeah.

also was human monk

i think he has been done a favor

except the aon - that part sucks
Old 09-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All good bros, I just want to make sure people have a good idea of what to expect if they ever need the GMs for anything. I spent a lot of time on the server, and this is how I was treated.
Vapos handed in a significant amount of proof showing thousands of dollars of rmt from gynos previous people who sold out to get back at him and it's all been swelled under the rug. Only certain people on this box have pocket GMs that make dubious decisions that benefit a specific purpose. It is actually a godsend that you were shown the light well in advance.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

SOW SWORD
Old 09-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vapos handed in a significant amount of proof showing thousands of dollars of rmt from gynos previous people who sold out to get back at him and it's all been swelled under the rug. Only certain people on this box have pocket GMs that make dubious decisions that benefit a specific purpose. It is actually a godsend that you were shown the light well in advance.
Gyno is funded by the CIA, and the Du Pont family. With Vapo's funding he was responsible for bombing an embassy in Lebanon in '84, and Shia Labeouf's movie career.

It goes without saying he must be stopped.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

just read through the linked threads. looked like they didnt want to restore anything because you shared account info with your guild forums.

the only gm that dealt chimed in on the situation and is still not ousted from the staff is sirken, and i can imagine he is not sympathetic towards the idea of losing an account due to re-using username and password on forums. simple but sad.

might be time to move on
Closed Thread